Chapter 2

I quickly brought my leg up to his chest and kicked it away feeling the sharp knife against my skin.

I winced at the excruciating pain, not daring to look down at it. I quickly turned ignoring the pain and started to run, well more of a limp run.

I started to see the boys flat up ahead coming into view. I quickly looked back only to see them starting to run towards me.

When I looked back I was at the house. I stumbled up the steps and started to bang on the door.

Niall opened it and I looked back to see them approaching. He stepped aside gesturing for me to come in.

Taking the opportunity I limped in as fast as I could.

My legs started to feel weak beneath me and suddenly collapsed.

Before I hit the floor Niall had caught me, then looked at my leg wide eyed.

"W-what happened?" He asked shakily.

"Long story?" I said letting out a nervous laugh.

"Please tell me."

Picking me up bridle style carrying me towards his room, I told him what had happened.

You could see the anger boiling in him through his eyes.

I don't know if I've ever seen him this angry before.

He fiddled around in the bathroom grabbing a first aid kit and wetting a wash cloth under warm water. He came back out and looked me in the eyes kneeling down in front of me.

I looked down looking at the cut that was on my leg for the first time.

It went from a little above mid thigh to my knee on my right leg. It was small enough not to need stitches, but large enough to hurt when I walked.

He took the wash cloth and gently cleaned the blood that dripped down my leg. Wincing when he got closer to my cut.

"Sorry." He apologizes looking in my eyes with worry.

All I could do was nod as he continued.

His hand being as gentle as possible. He pulled out a large piece of gauze, along with some medicine and elastic wrap. He smeared the medicine along the piece of gauze.

"This may sting a little."

I nodded encouraging he get it over with. My fist curled the sheets into my fist from pain that finally went away with his gentle touch.

I looked up slowly releasing my grip, he was looking me dead in the eye.

I never realized how gorgeous his eyes were before.

Wow.

He took the elastic wrap in his hands and lifted my leg up off the bed and wrapped it around gently setting it down.

Leaving me with goosebumps just starting to form.