Chapter 6

Someone lifted me off of Niall's lap.

I immediately started hitting whoever it was until I turned my head.

"Hey! hey! it's just me. Geez." Louis said setting me down to hold his shoulder I punched not knowing my own strength.

"Hey Niall what happened to your face?" He asked worriedly of the bruise evident on his jawline.

"Oh um."

"He uh ran into the door." I a little to hastily replied.

Louis contemplated the answer before replying.

"Ok. Then why did you start hitting me."

"Why did you pick me up?" I quickly turned the subject around from answering his previous question.

"Because its time for uh dinner."

I rolled my eyes knowing the lie, but putting it aside as I was hungry.

I shifted my weight before remembering the injury on my thigh letting out a slight squeak only Niall noticed. He stood up and gently intertwined our fingers.

I looked up to see his smiling face then down at our hands. I started to limp towards the door until I felt Niall's strong arm sweep me off my feet once again. I looked deep into his blue eyes until he spoke quietly.

"You know your going to have to tell him eventually. We can't come up with an excuse every time."

My smile turned into a frown.

"I know, but he would freak if he knew I walked here by myself, let alone get attacked."

"He just wants to keep you safe and so do I."

I smiled at the last part of his sentence then frowned again knowing he was right.

Niall P.O.V.

I watched her face go from a smile to a frown as she thought.

I continued to carry her down the hall towards the stairs. We made it down and peeked around the corner to see Louis' back facing us.

I hastily carried her setting her down on the couch. I looked at her as she situated sitting down before going into the kitchen.

I saw some pasta on the counter while Louis was getting some sauce. I took a fork and took some pasta before snapping up hearing Louis scream like a little girl. He then scolded me before chasing me out with my mouth full.

Michelle was giggling.

"What did you do now leprechaun?"

"Nothing smurf."

We laughed at our nicknames for each other before I took a seat next to her. She curled up into my chest as I rested my arm around her waist stroking her hair with my other.

I then heard soft snoring meaning she fell asleep on my chest.

Thanks guys so much for 9 votes!! Keep them coming!!! Fan me maybe!!