Chapter 5

I then heard a knock on the door.

I started to freak out.

I didn't know whether it was Niall or the guy.

Then I heard them say something.

"Belle it's me. Everything is ok now."

I slowly stood up and limped to the door unlocking it. I slowly creaked it open to look and took a deep sigh of relief opening it all the way.

I saw Niall with a swollen lip, bruise on his cheek, and a cut above his left eye.

"N-nia-Niall what happened?!"

I started to tear up at his sight. He came in and sat on the edge of the bed. I limped into the bathroom getting a wash cloth to clean up the cut.

He stuttered something I couldn't quite hear.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh. Uh. No."

I limped over and sat beside him grabbing his chin, turning his head towards me. I gently took the wash cloth and dabbed it over the cut.

He didn't flinch or wince once. I smiled shyly at him and he did the same. I continued focusing not to push to hard.

He started to chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You stick your tongue out when your concentrating." He said laughing.

I subconsciously pulled my tongue back in and wipe the spit off my mouth.

"I think it's cute." He said looking up at me.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and a knot come up in my throat.

He smiled widely at me. "and when you blush."

That only made me blush more.

I looked away, the carpet suddenly becoming very interesting. I felt his hand gently take my chin forcing me to look into his eyes. I got lost in his bright, icy blue eyes.

"When you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell."

I smiled at his cheesiness and giggled lightly. That made him smile widely as he let go of my chin and slowly brought it down to my back placing the other arm under my legs, pulling me onto his lap.

Never losing eye contact.

He hugged me tightly whispering in my ear, "Your beautiful and I. I. I. Think I might love you."

I pulled away to look at him with wide eyes.

"Oh. Um." He stuttered.

I took his head in my hands looking deep into his eyes and I kissed him.

I KISSED HIM!

I can't believe it.

Fireworks were going off, butterfly's were going crazy, my heart fluttered.

It.

Was.

Perfect.

We pulled away out of breath and put our foreheads together getting lost in each others eyes.

We were rudely interrupted by someone lifting me off of Niall's lap.

Ok so sorta suspense. Haha any who watcha guys think. Like I said before vote, comment, or fan . Maybe. Please leave feedback it's my first story on here.