Chapter 33

"Don't you dare touch them!"

I screamed out as he eyed the twins in the backseat. He then turned his head and smirked evilly.

"I'll touch whoever I please!"

He screamed in my face. His face turned red and his eyebrows scrunched up in furry. I cowered slightly and remembered the car.

I grabbed the steering wheel tightly, but before I could hit the gas he put his large, clammy hand around my neck.

"Don't even think about it."

He growled and released my neck. I sighed and my breath quickened.

I turned my head to see Analisa and Mia holding into each other in fear. Worry flashed across theirs faces and I turned back to Greg.

"Get out of the car."

He demanded moving from the door. I shook my head feeling slightly confident for some reason. He growled and said in a more demanding tone.

"Get out of the da** car now!"

I gasped and shook slightly as my shaky hand grabbed the car handle pulling it. It popped open and I slowly stepped out standing in front of him holding the door as some sort of barrier as he came closer to me.

"Go to the other side now."

He pointed to the other side of the car and I shook my head, eyes wide, but holding a hint of confidence still. His eyes narrowed and he brought his hand back. It made contact with my cheek causing an immediate burning sensation. The force if the hit caused me to release the car door falling on my bum. I looked up tears brimming my eyes grabbing ahold of my cheek.

"Get your hands off my sister!"

I heard Mia shout causing me to turn and my eyes widened as I stood up quickly. I felt his hand come in contact with my face again sending me back to the cold pavement before I could stop Tyler.

Thank you so much for 30 comments and over 10,000 reads!!!!! Y'all are amazing!!!!! What do ya think of me staring to put a song at the end of each chapter?

I would love to hear your opinions and I gladly take suggestions for ways to improve the story. Love y'all!!!