Chapter 9

I have started another fanfic called I Found You! I will continue writing this one though but please check out my other one! Thanks so much!!

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------

Niall P.O.V.

I looked down at her sleeping peacefully on my chest.

We shut the movie off because of the late hour and decided to talk until we all fell asleep.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Louis inquired, knowing I have liked her for some time now.

"No. I'm waiting for the right time."

"Dude she obviously likes you! I mean look!" He said pointing to her curled up on my chest.

I shrugged not wanting to tell him the real reason. Leaving it to belle to tell him.

She whimpered softly and a frown formed on her face.

I looked up to see that her hand was holding her leg.

I rubbed her arms trying to soothe her back to sleep.

She stirred a little so I began to softly sing.

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you. Oh."

She stopped stirring and began to softly snore again. I chuckled slightly and stroked her long curly hair.

I have to ask her out.

I can't take it any more.

---------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------

Sorry so short guys. Don't forget check out my other fanfic! Thanks!