Chapter 19

I held Chloe close when 'Jack' walked into the room. He bent down in front of us. He grabbed my cheek turning my face towards his. I slapped his hand away receiving a chuckle.

"Babe, you two are gonna be here for a while so you might as well get used to us. What are your names?"

I stayed silent starting to shake.

"Alright well my name is Greg and this is Tyler and Zach."

He pointed to the two behind him smiling devishly.

I stayed silent and let out a little shriek when he grabbed the collar of my shirt lifting me into the air, causing me to drop Chloe in the process.

"Tell me your names!"

"B-belle."

"Who's that?"

"C-ch-chloe."

"Alright. Now was that so hard?"

He stroked my cheek and I spat at him. He didn't take that very well. He kept ahold of my shirt and took his other hand tightening it into a fist. He pulled it back and I closed my eyes prepared for the impact.

The power caused me to turn my head.

I felt blood trickling down my face from my nose. He threw me onto the floor, turning and walking back into the room.

I reached my hand up and pulled away wincing. It wasn't bleeding badly, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt like crap.

I looked at Chloe and she was wide eyed and shaking. She looked up and I followed her gaze to meet bright blue eyes followed by chocolate brown eyes.

Thanks for reading!!!!!!