Chapter 12

Louis P.O.V.

I heard a faint scream from inside the house, but thought nothing of it until niall got up and looked out the window. He mumbled a cuss word and I heard another scream as he rushed out the door yelling. I got up and went to the door to see three guys and a girl.

Wait a sec.

That's Michelle!

I ran out the door.

"Niall what's going on?" I asked making my way towards the group shoving the one aside about to grab Belle pulling her away.

I felt knuckles crunch into my jaw causing me to fall to the ground. I sat up and wiped the blood off my face standing up again.

I stumbled, but managed.

I then turned towards belle who was squirming around in the two boys arms. Then the one to the right of her punched her hard in the back of the head. She closed her eyelids dropping her head and falling limp into their arms.

"Why the h*** did you do that?!" Niall asked punching 'Jack' in the mouth and moving towards the others.

I quickly stepped in. Fists were flying, but we managed to get Belle and take her limp, frail body into the house.

"Niall who were they?" I asked concerned as niall carried her bridle style into the house.

"Um..I don't think she would want me telling you." He simply stated now setting her on his bed.

"Niall I need to know. Who were those men and what did they want with Michelle?"

I tried to stay calm. Finding it very difficult as I saw her frail self being cared for.

"I actually don't know exactly who they were, but they hurt her about 2 days ago."

"What?" I asked astounded.

"Before the girlfriends came over Belle was attacked by them on the way here and they cut her thigh. She got away and I cleaned her up and then the main guy came to the house claiming she was his girlfriend and all and I beat him up to leave, then she cleaned me up and that's when you came lifting her off my lap." He replied all in one breath as he put a cool wash cloth on her head.

"Why didn't she tell me?"

"I think she was worried that you would 'overprotect' her and not let her have her freedom."

I guess he was right, I probably would have over reacted. I still think she should have told me, but at least I know now.

"Niall, can you do me a huge favor?'

"Sure mate."

"I know you like her."

He blushed and looked down at her.

"Please help protect her and keep her safe."

He smiled widely and nodded his head looking down at her. She was still out.

I took the blanket from the bed and pulled it over her kissing her forehead.

"Be safe." I whispered and quietly left the room.

Thanks guys for reading this!!!! I'd love to hear feedback!! Thanks!!