Chapter 3

*please leave me your opinions!*

He gently put his strong arm under my legs and other against my back as he picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck taking in all the features of his face.

His blue eyes that sparkled when he smiled his crooked smile.

His roots growing through making his hair half blonde, half brunette.

He must have realized me staring as he looked up at me smiling.

Nialls P.O.V.

I was cooking spaghetti for tonight when the boys girlfriends were coming over and Belle.

Ok you can call me cliche if you want to, but I am falling for my best friend.

Her sparkling, unique green eyes, her long, curly brunette hair with perfect blonde highlights just around her face, fitting her personality perfectly.

Her laugh that will light up a room.

She is just so perfect.

*knock knock*

*bang*

I turned the stove off and quickly walked over to the door revealing a worried Michelle. I stepped aside gesturing she come in.

She looked back at the street and I peered around trying to see and saw a group of guys running towards the house.

She interrupted me when she limped quickly in.

Wait! why was she limping?

I locked the door and she collapsed, me catching her.

I looked down at her legs to see a huge cut on her right thigh with blood dripping down her perfectly toned calves.

I got wide eyed, immediately starting asking her what happened. She finally cracked and told me as I set her on the edge of my bed.

I cannot believe guys would do such a thing to such a gorgeous girl as her.

The nerve of some people.

I started to boil with anger, but calmed down as I cleaned her wound.

When I finished setting her leg down and removing my touch she got goosebumps.

I smiled at the thought and picked her up bridle style carrying her back to the living room. As I did someone knocked on the door.

She looked at me worried and I opened it to see a tall guy sweat starting to appear on his forehead.

"May I help you?"

Yay 2 votes!! Ok guys please leave feedback it is greatly appreciated as this is my first story on here. :)