Chapter 20

There stood Zach and Tyler smirking evilly at us. Chloe was shaking violently at their icy stare.

I stood up and moved in front of her, preventing their gaze.

Bad idea.

Both of them started eyeing me up and down. I took a step back when Zach took a step forward.

This action caused him to deeply chuckle and take another step.

"Boss doesn't have to know. Now does he?"

I took a step back at his words and Tyler shook his head no.

Chloe was now to my side so I wouldn't trip over her.

I backed up into a wall with both tall boys coming towards me. When they were about a foot away I heard Greg yell.

"Get away from them!" The boys cowered and backed away from me.

I took a sigh of relief only to be sucked back in when Greg approached me like they did only faster.

"Get your hands off of me!"

I squirmed and screamed at him. He had his hands on my waist pinning me to the wall.

I heard a muffled scream and opened my eyes looking around the tall body to see Chloe and Tyler. Tyler's hands were roaming up and down her sides and she squirmed in his grasp.

"Get your hands off my sister!" I screamed at them ignoring Greg's glare.

I felt a stinging pain across my cheek causing me to turn my head away.

"Settle down boys." He called over his shoulder.

By now my feet weren't touching the ground as he lifted me slightly so I was eye level with him. I stared into his cold dark brown eyes.

"What do you want from me?"

He laughed setting me on my feet again. I had a serious expression on my face.

"Babe don't you get it. I want you and I will do anything to make you be mine."

His hands started sliding down to my bum.

I slapped his hands away.

"I will never be yours!" I spat in his face.

I have had enough of being told what to do.

It was time I take this into my own hands.

Thanks so much for reading!!!!!