Story

Chapter 32 - Story

I arrived back home a week later, taking my sweet time getting there. To my surprise I found Elena as a vampire. Apparently her friend drove off the bridge and my stupid brother saved the friend instead of his girl, but Elena had vampire blood in her system before the accident.

"Boys." I said as I walked into the boarding house. I was invited in that one night when I ended up with a mouth full of vervain. I dumped cold water on Stefan and Elena, they were still in bed and I needed to update them on some information.

"What the hell?" Elena yelled.

"Well good morning lil sis." I said to her, smirking.

"I'm not your sister."

"But you will be soon." I pointed to the ring on her finger, and eyes Katherine's necklace that was around Elena's neck.

Then I walked out of the room, and down to the bar that was in Damon's room, I made myself a Bloody Mary (ironic I know) before walking over to my big brother was sprawled across the bed and waved the drink around his head.

"What?" he asked sitting up.

"Good morning to you too."

"It's morning already?"

"Yeah, I guess you slept all night." Soon Damon was up and making his own drink. I sat down on his bed and watched him, realizing that I never explained my story to them. I already knew about my brothers and how Katherine changed them. But they had no idea about me.

Looking down I noticed that my drink was empty. I asked Damon to get me another drink, he did exactly that. "Thanks. Hey can you get Stefan and Elena. Meet me downstairs, I need to tell you guys my story." I said before walking out of the room. I heard him moving quickly and heard his yell at Stefan and the Katherine look-alike.

I paced in the living room as I waited. The longer I waited the more anxious I became.

What in the world would I tell them? Well I wasn't going to tell them the name of the man who changed me. They could easily find him and maybe even kill him. Or worse Klaus could kill them. I couldn't let that happen. I sipped my drink and soon all 3 of them were in front of me.

"What do you want to know? I asked them.

"Who changed you?" Damon asked. Then Stefan asked, "What happened?" At the same time Elena asked, "Why don't you look like them?"

"Damon, I'm not telling you, you don't need to know. Stefan, at least give me a chance to explain when I'm done answering these simple questions. Elena, I look like our mother. Stefan and Damon are combinations of mother and father."

"Oh"

"Yeah. Well I guess you should know my story now….After Damon and Stefan died I was like a zombie. I had no reason to live. And father kept trying to marry me off to some men who were twice my age." I shuddered. "The He came. He was like a miracle. He saved me from myself."

"Who is he?" Elena interrupted me.

"Can't tell ya. Stefan and Damon might hunt him down." My brothers nodded. "Anyway, I was soon changed. I traveled around with Him for awhile until She showed up."

"Who is She?" The blond asked once again.

"She is the one who you look like. She is the one who ruined my life. She is the one who goes by Katherine." They gasped. "As I told you before Katherine isn't dead. Anyway…I stayed with him until we met up with her. That's when I left, exploring the world on my own. I've had many adventures, but I can't tell you about them It would give to much away."