After 500 years

Chapter 11 - After 500 Years

Forks, Washington. A small innocent town on the map, a place where you can go unnoticed by the vampires. It seemed like the right place for me because whereever I go I always cause trouble.

I have an addiction to playing with my food before feeding and I have a people diet. They start dissapearing and people start to notice.

Once again I found myself walking down the street of a new town, my heels clicking. I saw a bunch of people, all varying in body shape, style and looks. Some tall, some small. Some fat, some thin. But they were all full of delicious, juicy blood and I licked my lips just thinking about it. So what would be my excuse this time?

Just then I saw a girl that looked exactly like me, every detail the same. Same long hair, same eyes, same nose, same everything. Except she was human. As I made a beeline towards her people started talking to me, "Hey Bella." "Hi Bella."  How do they know my name? Oh, it's the name of the human that looks like me.

There was this one blond boy that actually came up to me. I heard people whisper and I got that his name was Mike Newton. "So...Bella, I was wondering. Do you want to go to dinner with me?" Dinner with him? Or as in him being the dinner, yum.

But not yet. I need to settle down first before I do anything like that.

"Maybe some other time, Mike." He smiled. Maybe this Bella Whoever turned him down. "I'll see ya around." Walking away I heard him yell "YES!" and I rolled my eyes.

"Bella?" I asked when I got up to the human.

"Yes?" she asked and looked up at me, immeditatly she froze. Which was to be expected for it wassn't a normal occurence to run into your doppleganger.

I looked her straight in the eye and asked, "What is your full name?"

"Isabella Marie Swan, but I go by Bella." she responded.

"Good," I then started to compel her. "Tonight at midnight, meet me out front of your house. Don't be late. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I'll meet you at midnight tonight, outside my house." I then walked away with a smile on my face. This should be fun.

~*~

Tonight it was dark, the moon was covered by the clouds. As the clocked ticked down to midnight, I followed the human Bella's scent to a small house. Out front of simple white house stood Bella, waiting for me. Waiting for her death.

In the shadows there was a bronze haired boy. This boy had golden eyes and was pale. The wind shifted and I caught his sent. Damn! He was some sort of vampire, but he was different than me. He looked like Carlisle with the gold eyes and paleness. He obviously didn't hear me so I walked at vampire speed behind Bella. He must of seen me because I heard, "Alice, send help!"

The bronze haired man the lunged at me again. I dodged of course. It kept going like this until 6 people showed up. Half of them were women, the other half men.

One woman was beautiful, but not as beautiful as me, and was tall and had long blond hair. Another was short and pixie-ish, with short ebony hair. The last female has a heart shape faced and had long caramel hair.

One man was big and intimidating, with huge muscles and curly hair. Then there was this incredibly HOT one. He had golden blond hair and was tall. Then there was an older man. He had blond hair and was average height. What's with all the blonds? They were all hissing at me.

I hissed and my fangs extended. Looking into each of their eyes I compelled them. "You saw nothing out of the ordinary. You will go home and forget about what you just saw. Do you understand?" They looked dazed and turned and ran away.

"What are you?" The human asked me.

"Nothing normal, now about why I'm here." I took a step closer towards her. "Invite me in."

"What? Why?"

"I said invite me into your house," I commanded, looking into her eyes. She nodded and led me up to the porch and opened the door. As she stepped in she said, "Come in." I walked in easily.

"Good girl. Now tell me everything about you."

"My full name is Isabella Marie Swan. I am 17. I just moved here from Phoenix, Arizona. Charlie and Renee are my parents. And Renee just remarried. She married Phil." I started to explore the house and she followed me. "I go to Forks High School. And that's my car out there, but it's not the chief's car."

"Tell me about those people that were just outside?"

"Those are the Cullens. They're a bit strange. Edward acts like he wants to kill me half the time." Interesting.

"Tell me more." I commanded. "Wait, never mind. I'll just have to find out for myself." She  invited me in I would be able to come in here when ever I wanted and I didn't need her anymore. No limitations in this house.

I walked up to her and snapped her neck. I even drank some of her blood, it was delicious. Now I would smell like her, but really she smelled just like me, so it didn't make a difference, except for it was fun.

I buried her out back, deep down in the Earth. Where no one would find her, but I could when it came time. It was raining and the sky was black. It seemed as though the moon disappeared and the stars faded.