Revealed

Chapter 24 - Revealed

There was a man with sandy blond hair, he wore a torn jacket, and jeans. No shoes. Then there was a women with hair as red as fire. The other man looked to be Jamaican but had a French accent was there too. All of them were bare foot. The one thing they had in common was their red eyes.

When they got closer I realized why the blond seemed familiar, "James?"

"Bella?"

"Oh my god it's really you!" I said.

"Yeah it's hard to believe isn't it?" he asked as I pushed Edward away from me and ran over to James, giving him a hug. "Gosh, I haven't seen you in like…" I slapped my hand over his mouth before he could say anything.

"Don't say anything else." I warned. He nodded when he saw the Cullen's confused faces.

When I moved my hand away from his mouth he started to say, "Did you know Bella was a vamp…" I tackled him.

"I told you to keep quite!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, but you never said how long!" He told me. While we were fighting over it, Edward read James's mind and explained to his family what was going on. I heard several gasps and I looked up.

Alice's expression was priceless. I never thought I would see her look shocked, because she usually sees what will happen. Everyone else was shocked too.

"How can she be a vampire?" Emmett asked.

I quickly, and in a flash I was in front of him. "What makes me a vampire? Well you're not even a REAL vampire! You sparkle! And you don't even feed off humans! When you want to see what a REAL vampire is like, come find me!" I yelled at him, before taking off.

Running threw the forest was amazing, and so much fun. The animals didn't run off like they did when the Cullens were around. I loved just being myself. I didn't have to hide the fact that I wasn't human, or even a shape shifter. Not even a fake vampire like those sparkly vamps. But James was okay, I mean we've been friends ever sense I met him 100 years ago.

I laughed remembering those days, that's when I heard someone behind me. I turned to see Bronze Haired Boy.

"What do you want Edward?" I hissed.

"I want you….I love you, Bella." he said.

"How can you love me? Especially when I used you?"

"You never used me."

"Oh really?" I asked and I let all the memories I took from him flood his mind. "Try saying that to me now." I then ripped a tree out of the ground, and then threw it at him. But I missed, well not really, the sparkly vampire ran away.

"COWARD!!" I yelled, before running to the place that I buried the human Bella.

Alice POV

I can't believe Bella wasn't human, and that she was a vampire. The worst part was that I didn't see it coming. I can't really can't see her future at all. Now that I think about it, I never really saw her future.

Edward came back looking horrified, because he went after Bella, and he must of not liked what he saw.

That's when I was pulled into a vision.

Bella was deep in the woods digging up something. It was a body. Looking at it more closely it looked exactly like Bella. "Perfect." Bella said before picking up the body and running closer to town. Once she was a safe distance from town she started to tear the body, making it look like an animal attack. Once she was done she took off running.

I snapped out of it. "She hurt someone, now she's running." Edward nodded, then explained my vision to the family.

"Okay Carlisle, go check the body. Esme stay here with Carlisle, he may need your help. Everyone else, after Bella!" Jasper commanded. He was a commander in a war you know.We all ran off in whatever direction that we were suppose to.