- Cant Catch A Break..

Start from the beginning

"Wait so the alley, somebody has to go clean that up. Everybodies DNA out there." Jasmine said with a worried face.

"I called Travis, he's getting one of augs homeboys on it." Kyonna said.

Jasmine sighed in relief.

"So what'd they say? How's he doing?" Kyonna asked.

"Literally by the grace of god there's no major injuries he could've easily fractured his ribs again. Right now they're just monitoring him to make sure everything is smooth sailing." I assured.

"Oh fuck! You said A was in here too? We have to go see her." Jasmine said.

"Yeah, two doors down." I told them.

They nodded and thanked me before leaving the room.

I began to get comfortable in the chair and doze off.

"Aria." August whispered.

I shot up and walked over to his bed.

"Not too close, keep your germs over there." He teased.

I rolled my eyes and tucked my hair behind my ear and crossed my arms.

"Shut up, how you feel?"

"I'm aight. A lil sore. How's Asia?"

"She's fine, someone knocked her out with a little chloroform but no physical damage." I explained sitting on the edge of his bed.

He nodded and we sat there in silence before I broke it.

"Who is she?" I said looking over at him.

"My ex I told you about." He simply responded.

"Oh my god." My hand flew to my mouth.

He looked at me confused and then his expression switched immediately.

"Aubrey is your ex.." He said barely above a whisper. "And Aubrey is who Asia cheated on me with.." He dropped his head and I sat there still in shock.

His hands covered his face and I knew he was overwhelmed. He'd been through so much the past few weeks I couldn't imagine.

"August can I hug you?" I asked.

He nodded his head not removing his hands from his face and I scooted up by him and wrapped my arms around him and he silently cried.

"You need to talk to her August, this is hurting you too much." I whispered.

"Ain't nothing to say." He mumbled. "I love ha but I can't do it dawg." He cried.

I didn't say another word, I just sat there and comforted him the best I knew how.

--------------------------
Kyonna

"Bitch, what the hell." I said walking in Asia's room and seeing her laying down watching tv.

"Yeah, what the fuck." Jasmine agreed.

"I have a headache shut yal loud asses up." Asia said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on her bed and Jas sat on the opposite side.

"How you doing?" I asked.

"He was my dad." She said completely emotionless.

"What are you talking about?"

"My dad tried to kill me." She said with tears swelling up in her eyes.

She went on to explain the story up until him knocking her out with chloroform, she obviously didn't remember anything past that moment.

"Oh my god, you can't catch a break." Jasmine gasped.

Asia shrugged and closed her eyes.

"I'm leaving." She said simply.

"Bitch leaving where?" I said.

"I need to go Ky, so many bad memories here I'm going crazy yal, not permanently but I need a vacation." She cried. "I haven't a good day in the longest. I lost the most important people to me. No parents, no siblings, no man." She chuckled as she wiped her eyes.

I sighed. "A, you got us." I said motioning to me and Jas.

She shook her head. "Ion have nobody else. I just need a break."

"I guess we understand that." Jasmine said.

"Yeah you need a break." I agreed.

"I'm leaving as soon as I get out of here, for two weeks."

"Where you going?"

She smiled. "I think I wanna go to Cali."

"Get you a surfer nigga. T-t-t-totally." I roared in laughter and Jas and Asia just stared at me.

"I thought it was funny? No?"

"Nah." The said simultaneously and we all busted up in laughter.

"I love yal." Asia whispered and we attacked her with a hug.

"We love you too shorty."

---

The drama gone die down for a lil minute.

Give yal hearts a lil break 😂

So how yal feel?

Aria?

August?

Jas & Ky?

Asia?

Love yalllllll as usual.

- Yoyo ❤️