Bigger and better than ever. And all, obviously.

"REESE YOU ABSOLUTELY TECHNOLOGICALLY HANDICAPPED GOOD FOR NOTHING JERK, YOU IDIOT!" I screech. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"I'm sorry it's just that your laptop is really tough-"

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME IT ON MY MACBOOK YOU LOSER WITH NO SENSE OF ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES! "

"You're overreacti-"

"I'M OVERREACTING?! I'M, OVERREACTING?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT OVERREACTING IS? EATING YOURSELF UP WHEN YOU'RE NERVOUS. YES, AN OCTOPUS DOES THAT! AND I AM NOT OVERREACTING BECAUSE WE JUST GOT COMPLETED WITH THE FIRST HALF OF OUR FINAL MOVIE DRAFT AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT! " My voice cracks at the end because of the loud volume I'm using.

Rewind a little.

"Okay, yeah so that's done, Reese. Just save it." I tell him and stretch a little on my bed.

"Yeah, okay." He grins at me, bites his lower lip and gets to work.
Reese and I were working on the Movie at my place. Last we worked on the poor thing was a week ago so we figured we might as well get some work done before vacations end and we're bombarded with tests and quizzes that will leave us no time to work on this.

I look at Reese and smile a little about the way his eyebrows are furrowed in concentration, lower lip held tightly between his teeth and cheek bones kinda sucked in.

"Stop checking me out, A." He grins at the computer screen with his lip still between his lips.

"I-i wasn't doing anything. Just spacing out in your general directio-"

He cuts me off, "How do you save this?"

"You're so technologically handicapped it's not even funny," I grin and slowly make my way over the edge of the bed where he sat keeping a good distance from me.

Now.

"I'm really sorry," he tells me, face hung low in shame and embarrassment. His ears had turn about as red as my face, his from shame and mine from anger.

"Move aside and let me see. I really hope you had the thing in your laptop," I mumble.

"We bluetooth-" he shuts up at my sharp glare and I pick up his Dell laptop.

I check and sigh in relief when I see that the bluetooth transfer was complete before Mr. Loser deleted the video.

"Is it there?" He asks in a small voice and I swear my heart melts with the way he's looking at me.

Big eyes looking curious and scared, lower lips swollen from all that sucking he does, ears tinted a bright crimson make me give in and I nod.

He releases a huge sigh and smiles a little, "I'm just not good with this stuff, I'm really-"

"Shut up and let's go get food I'm starving." I ruffle his hair on my way to my closet and try to lighten the mood.

Reese's pov. (Yep, read it right.)

My heart beats at an abnormally fast pace as Astrid checks my computer. I hope it's there. God, if you exist, please!

I look at her. I mean look at her and a small tinge of red that I'm sure covers my ears makes its way onto my neck and cheeks. He hair is open today. I'm assuming she washed it considering when I came here it was a little wet. Her eyes are shiny and glazed over from anger I think? And she's biting the inside of her lip in concentration.

"We bluetooth - " I say but gulp a ball of fear in my throat when she gives me her sharpest glare. I mean, I'm used to glares and all considering in football Coach kicks your ass for so much as coming 30 seconds late. Glaring is like, his face. It's just..There. Stuck.

"Is it there?" I sound like such a pansy I mean, wow. Great going, Reese. You're scared of a girl now. Let's go check if your male anatomy is still intact or no.

Yep, right there. Bigger and better than ever. And all, obviously.

Her face softens and she gives me a curt nod.

I release a breath I didn't realise I was holding and smile a little "I'm just not good with this stuff, I'm really-" before I get a chance to complete my sentence, she grins widely and gets up, ruffles my hair and walks over to her closet.

And the red tint I had earlier? Let's say it intensified by 400 times. I'm not even ashamed anymore, I'm in so much love with Astrid James since the past so many years and she doesn't even know it yet.

Wow, Reese, you're totally not showing your gay. Congrats.