Which now mean I don't have to put up with all those girls trying to get into my pants but thats one disadvantage about it she would feel everything if i was jumped thinking about Britney and how she does jump me and kisses me she would feel it and thats what scared me especially if she thinks I was cheating on her which I would never do.

"So you and Sky finally completed the mating process then." grinning from ear to ear for the first time this morning which i gladly returned, i was as happy as she was I've been waiting to complete from the first time i met her but i guess she needed time and i never forced it upon her knowing the things i did must of hurt her.

When it came up because i knew she would change the subject like she always did most of the times even sometimes we would talk about it and got interrupted by some one like last time we was talking about it and she actually told me why she didn't want to do it straight the way it was because i had done all those other girls.

But everytime we would have a make out session and it was going to go further if it wasn't for Daniel or any other of Sky's family knocking on the door and ask for her help with some work that pissed me off but by the look that Sky had she was happy for it coming back to where we are now i thought back what we was talking about last night about the adoption i knew i had to speak to dad about it.

"Is dad about?" looking around the room thinking we would just see him walk through the door.

"Yeah he's in hes office ever since he couldnt get any sleep because this little one kept us up all night so he went to hes office like he always goes." playing with Tommy with a teething toy, nodding about to stand up, bending down and makes baby noise's tickling hes stomach making him giggle and wiggle away making me chuckle.

"I'll be back to get him i just need to speak to him and adopting Tommy" grinning at him then looked up to see what my mother says once i did i saw her eyes lighten up then she started clapping along with him, making us laugh then started walking up to hes office once i walked in he looked up and smiled he looked just as bad as my mother making me smile earning me a glare. 

"That child is a demon." laughing at hes comment, he looks like he was about to pass out also like my mother did until i told her about the adoption she was wide awake which made me smile.

"Yeah, so i came up here for a reason" walks to a sit in front of him and watching him frown obviously wondering what i possibly wanted.

"Me and Sky would like to adopt Tommy" watching for hes reaction but didn't get what i thought i would of gotten but it never came he just smiled which he doesnt do that much and nodded, moving to sit back of hes seat and smirked when he sniffed making me roll my eyes every one is going to do that no doubt.

"That's good, Tommy needs happiness after what hes been through and i think he would get that when it comes to Sky protecting him." smirking at me which made me laugh at hes comment, i knew what he was talking about especially Sky protecting him.

"If you think about it, if she's like that with little Tommy what would she be like with our own pups." smiling thinking about our future with our own pups hearing him laugh caught me off guard i tilted my head sideways and waited until he continues.

"Yeah i give my congrats by the way, as i can smell you have completed the mating process finally." nodded and smiles at him knowing he would also bring that up 

"Yeah to be honest dad i think we would of completed ages ago if i didn't go with all those other girls" i explained to him what Skylar said that night and how she was scared and she didn't want to be one of my flings i tried to reason with her saying shes my mate and ill never cheat of her or even try and leave her but i guess i deserved it he nodded and told me that he kept reminding me that I should stop and think about what my mate would think but I didn't listen.

"I'll do all the paper work and all i would need is for you both to sign on the dotted line and he will be yours." nodding and started to make my way back towards the living room where my mum was with Tommy still clapping hes hands at the TV walking up to him and he stops and looks at me then he lifted hes arms up for me to pick him up, I told my mum to go back bed to catch up on the sleep she lost keeping an eye on Tommy walking up in my room to see Sky.

Sitting up looking at the window turning towards the door when i closed it to see her blush making me smirk and Tommy squeal at the sight of my mate on the bed that made her laugh placing him on the bed to see him crawl towards Sky and she opens her arms for him to come towards her smiling to see how happy she was and it made me happy when i knew that having Tommy beside us would made her very happy no matter who the parents are he is going to be ours if i liked it or not.

****

Unknown POV

Watching her for a few week ever since i saw her in her window watching every thing that happens and is making me angry as hell to find out that she let him MATE with her growling at the guard that i made follow her every foot steps of the way. 

'She's not our mate..' my wolf told me ever since we bumped into each other when she found me in her back garden and touched my wolf had a change of heart he knew then that she isnt our mate and wants to stop stalking her and look for our own mate because he didnt feel the sparks coming from her like he didnt feel with Shellby Jarvis alittle human that ran away she doesnt deserve us. 

'She's our mate if anything, she deserves better than a creepy like you.'

'Shut up.' i snapped at him and shut him out of my head.

Doing this stupid homework as i pretend to be a good little nerd at school just so i have have more time with her alone thats when her bloody mate anit with her anyway.

I was so close at killing him as he was smirking at me when he came from behind her that time but atleast i got partnered up with her in class smiling at remembering what happened i loved it when i heard him growling at me loud making every human gasp in shock as they were looking around the class room looking for some rapid rabbit but then everytime i move closer towards her, she moves alittle away from me making me growl in frustration. 

I will have her even if i have to kill her mate and force her to love me i would do any thing to get close to her.

That's was when a knock came on my office door telling them to come in when a girl walks in, i have seen her around the school but i had no idea who she was i didnt care the only reason i was at that school in the first place was for my Skylar. 

"And can i help you?" asking her

"Well i think we can help each other" she walked over and put her hands down onto my table giving me an evil smirk. 

"Yeah and hows that?" suddernly interested in whats shes proposing.

"I can help you get the girl you have been following around at school like a lost puppy and you can help me get who i want" whilst she sat down i lifted my eye brow as i was alittle confused.

"Oh and who do you want?"

"Who else i want the Alpha's son to myself" smiling at each other and we started making plans already.

Tommy and Mitch >>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW