Chapter 18: What am I Doing?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey Jong Suk. Get ready! We need to go to that dinner with Yoonha." Woo Bin yelled at Jong Suk who now turned towards me with what? Interest? Who knew since he was so busy with Min. Ugh.

"What were you guys doing?" Jong Suk asked suspiciously.

Was he seriously having suspicion on his girlfriend and his best friend. Really? He just totally lost the loyalty we had.

"Jong Suk, can I... Never mind. Just so you know, nothing happened between me and Woo Bin and also, why do you care?" I was hurt. I turned around and headed to my car to get my clothes.

I just sat there in my car thinking things through. Everything just didn't feel right. It was all fine until Min showed up. What did I do to you God?! Why are you doing this to me?!

I sighed.

I gathered up my clothes that I had tossed into the car earlier and ran into the closest bathroom from the entrance of Jong Suk's house.

I quickly finished changing and opened the door when I saw something that I would pay to not see again.

Jong Suk's arms were wrapped around Min and Min's back was towards me as she giggled.  I finally saw Jong Suk's face and I felt the world fall apart when he made eye contact with me.

I dashed outside wiping away the tears that just kept coming.

"Yoonha!" I heard Jong Sun run after me. I ran faster.

"Yoonha! It wasn't what it looked like!" I ran even faster, feeling the sore from my calves.

"You have to believe me! I'm so sorry!" I ran as fast as I could,  ignoring my legs telling me to stop.

The cross walk had 3 seconds left before switching back to red light and I ran for it. I ran for it as if my life depended on it. I heard the cars honk at me as I finally made it to the other side.

I froze when I felt an arm wrap around me. Too familiar. Tears crashed down as I tried to push away from him.

"Yoonha. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I fucked everything up. I'm sorry that you had to be hurt because of what I did. I... I was just trying to... Trying to-"

"Jong Suk stop." I couldn't listen to his apologies. It was just going to make me feel worse. "Right now... Just leave me be." I felt tears drop on Jong Suk's arms as the once firm grasp around me, weakened.

I dashed out of his arms, out of the pain.

Jong Suk's POV
Min's existence was killing me. Her act was so fake to me but it scared me to see how much Min was affecting Yoonha. I saw the way Yoonha looked at me, at Min. I wanted to tell Min to just back off and that I had my girl. But that was exactly what Min was wanting. She was going to spread that news around. Why? Because if she can't have something no one can.

I watched all of Min's moves. Making sure so that she wouldn't hurt Yoonha or have any lies eject out of her mouth. She was famous for that after all.

Suddenly Yoonha got out of the pool as I realized Min brought her out. What was she going to do this time? I started jumping out of the pool when Woo Bin stopped me.