"Now a shirt... What do you want to wear?" She asked me. I looked and I saw that I had a bunch of short sleeved shirts. that was not what I wanted.

"The blue flowery shirt and the purple sweat shirt." I told her. She handed them to me, without saying anything.

I took off my clothes and put on the new ones. I then went into the bathroom and tried to put on eyeliner. Perrie had to help me with my eyeliner and my mascara. I then went to Niall's room. I knoocked on his door and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" He finally said.

"It's Cara. We need to talk." I told him. He then opened his door. I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Niall, I don't blame you. I understand. Neither one of us saw it coming." I told him. He then started to tear up.

"But you texted me, first.I should have saved you. I should have gotten to you, before those bastards did this to you. You don't deserve this." He ranted as he pointed at my legs. I sighed and shook my head.

"Niall, I shouldn't have texted you. If you had come, they probably would have hurt you. I would take all the pain in the world, if that means that you won't get hurt. I know that it sounds weird, but it is true." I told him. He wiped his eyes.

"I still should have been there." He said. I got off of the bed and hobbled over to him.

"You listen to me. There is nothing that could have changed this. Nothing. It happened. We have to get over it. Please. I need you. I really do. Look at me. I am hideous. I was before, but now makeup won't help. I look like Frankenstien's creature with all of these stitches. Don't you dare tell me that I am not." I told him. He listened to me and shook his head.

"Don't say that. You are beautiful." He told me. I sighed and walked out.

"Let me know when you are going to stop pouting." I told him. I went out of his room and the the stairs.

"How am I going to get down?" I whispered. I looked around and I saw that no one was there to even help me. I pulled my phone out of my sweater pocket and I texted Niall.

Me:I need a little help. I am still angry at you, but I have no idea how to get down the stairs.

Niall must have read the message because he came out of his room, smiling. He walked over to me and I looked at him.

"How do you want to get down?" He asked me. I shrugged. He looked around the hallway. He then went to the other guest room. He came back with the mattress. He set it at the top of the stairs.

"Should I try it out?" He asked.

"Let's do it together." I told him. I sat down, in the front and he held me.He pushed us off and we went sliding down the stairs. We screamed the whole way down.

"WOO!" Niall said as we sat that the bottom of the stairs. I turned and tried to look at him.

"What the hell?" Eleanor said. We looked up to see Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam laughing. Perrie and Danielle walked through them and helped us up.

"We needed a way to get down. I thought that this would be good." Niall said. I was still smiling from the little ride. I followed Danielle and Perrie into the living room.

"I have a question for both of you. I want to go see The Wanted, but I don't think that it is a good idea to have them here. They are my friends too and they deserve to know. So will either of you two take me?" I asked them. Danielle looked at Liam and Perrie smiled.

"I will take you." Perrie said.

"Do you want to tag along?" Perrie asked Danielle.

"No, I think that I am going to do something else." She said. She then gave us a wink and went to Liam. We watched her whisper in his ear and Liam took the mattress upstairs.