Case Closed.

River, who was working with some wires, looked up. "There's a teleport, if I can get it to work. We can beam the others here. Where's Octavian?"

"Octavian's dead. So is that teleport, you're wasting your time. I'm going to need your communicator."

Ouch. That was a burn right there. I had half a mind to offer River some ointment.

The Doctor picked up River's communicator and she moment later, we heard Amy's timid voice saying "hello? Hello?" He soniced it and pressed the button to speak.

"Amy! Amy. Amy, is that you?"

"Doctor?" She sounded relieved to tears.

"Where are you? Are the Clerics with you?"

"They've gone. There was a light and they walked into the light. Doctor, they didn't even remember each other."

"No, they wouldn't."

"What is that light?" River asked.

"Time running out. Amy, I'm sorry, I never should've left you there."

I stalked towards him, my fists clenched. "What?" I demanded in a tight voice. He looked rather scared of me. Good.

"Well what do I do now?"

"You come to us. The Primary Flight Deck, the other end of the forest."

"I can't see, I can't open my eyes!" She said.

"Turn on the spot."

"Sorry? What?"

"Just do it! Turn on the spot!"

"When the communicator sounds like my screwdriver, that means you're facing the right way. Follow the sound. You have to start moving now. There's Time Energy spilling out of that crack, and you have to stay ahead of it."

"But there are angels everywhere!"

"I'm sorry, I really am, but the Angels can only kill you."

"Well what does the time energy do?!" Amy and I said at the same time. He looked at me briefly but immediately concentrated back on the communicator.

"Look, just- keep moving!" He ordered. I looked over his shoulder at the screen to see the glow-y dot that represented Amy's position slowly moving, bit by bit.

"Tell me," she warned.

"If the Time Energy catches up with you, you'll never have been born! It will erase every moment of your existence, you will never have lived at all!" He said loudly. The dot on the screen stopped cold, and I didn't blame her one bit.

I felt the air leave my lungs in a rush and my entire body felt a cold sensation that, once passed over me, left me numb and paralyzed, fear attacking me.

If Amy never existed, my life would change drastically.

Who would I have ran to when my dad hurt me? Rory hadn't been home as often as Amy had. I couldn't have spent the night with him when I didn't want to go home. He always had open arms, like Amy, but I couldn't always just throw myself into his arms and cry my eyes out for four hours straight. I told him about things I could never dream of telling Amy, but I wasn't able to tell him about the regular girl stuff.

Rory and I had gone through a faze where our friendship sort of... fizzled out. When Amy appeared in our lives, we connected again. Without the ginger, poof, there goes Rory Williams from the last fifteen years of my life.

If Amy never existed, Miss Sharon wouldn't have moved to our neighborhood, and she was the only one who I was able to ask about the things the other girls asked their mothers. I would never have met The Doctor either. Which I can't say is necessarily a bad thing, but I wouldn't have something to live for. I'd never really had a dream, or something I wanted to do with my life. I would lose so much.