I got out of the tree and I started to run out of the park. They must have heard me, because they saw me. The man raced up beside me and he tripped me. I fell on the ground and rolled over, so that I could see them.

"There she is." A woman stated. The other woman put her shoe on the middle of my chest. It was still too dark. I couldn't see their faces

"You are going to do as we say. We want you to come with us." She said.

"No, I am not going to." I told them. They chuckled.

"Well we aren't going to make you. You actually have two choices. You can come with us, or we can just do what we had intended to do, here." The man said. I closed my eyes.

"No." I said. The woman then moved her foot, so that it was on my neck.

"Let's just do it and get it over with." She said as I started to choke.

"Fine!" The man said as he kicked my ribs. I screamed and they started to brutally hit and kick me.

I kept my head tucked. I then felt a knife start to cut me. The man and a woman told the person to not cut too deep. It stung so much. Each time I tried to move, they would just kick me. I finally gave up.

They dragged me into a bush. I felt blood all over my body. It hurt me to breathe. I knew that I had some broken ribs and I knew that my leg was broken. I then thought of Max. I knew that I couldn't die here. I started to tear up as they started to leave me.

"Let's take her purse." One of the women said.

"Leave her phone." The man said. They threw it at me and they walked away. I turned over, so that I was on my back. I grabbed my phone. I saw that Niall hadn't texted back. It was 4:23 a.m. Who would be up at this time? I thought about texting Max, but I knew that he was too far away.

I then texted all of the guys. I knew that one of them had to wake up. I sent to text and I watched the phone. I kept praying that someone would see it. I wasn't sure how much blood I was loosing, but I know that broken ribs are not good. Then my phone went off.

Harry: Where are you?

Me: In the park. I am bleeding. Please hurry.

Zayn: We will be there soon.

Liam: Don't forget about me.

Louis: Where is the fucking park are you?

Me: Louis, if I knew, I would have told you. Idiot.

Harry: She isn't going to die soon, if she is talking like that.

Liam: lol

Zayn: haha

I then shut my phone off. I laid there and waited. I heard nothing, for a while. I then heard someone start to walk towards the area I was in.

"I am in a bush! Please help!" I said. I heard the footsteps get faster and closer.

"Cara." I heard Harry say. He picked me ouf of the bush. I groaned and he started to hyperventilate.

"What? Who? Who did this to you?" He asked. He then dropped to his knees. At least I was out of the bush.

"I don't know. Thanks, by the way, for finding me." He kissed the top of my head.

"I will always help you." He whispered to me. I smiled and I lifted my hand up to his cheek. He had been crying.

"I am also sorry, for everything that I have done to you." I told him. He just smiled and he stood back up.

"There is nothing to be sorry about." He told me. He then started to walk. I am guessing that he was walking towards the others. I don't really know, because I had closed my eyes. Every time that he moved I hurt, just a little.