Omega.

He had a lot of problems then.

Now he just had more as Percy.

Maybe he would get them sorted out somehow.

~

Percy's POV

Coward.

I slashed through a dummy and kicked the other one hard in the head.

I wasn't supposed to have any thoughts while I trained.

One dummy crumpled to the ground as one stumbled around, trying to regain balance. I destroyed the last one and it's head rolled off into the corner. I wiped my sweat and glanced at the clock.

Just a few minutes.

I set up a few more dummy's and tried to rewire my brain into only thinking about destroying it.

You can't hide it.

It'll follow you around forever.

What about ANNABETH?

I clenched my teeth tight and slashed through a dummy.

What will you do?

Can you change your fate?

With a yell, I exploded the rest of the dummies, clutching my head.

"I don't care I don'tcareIdon'tcareIDON'T CARE!"

I crouched in the middle of the small arena, thinking about how I had to die.

~

Percy didn't come fore dinner.

I let him, and didn't barge into the arena.
But he wasn't coming till ten.

I hadn't noticed time passing in the hospital- and I realized that he wasn't in his room, I blew a fuse.

Yes- I could tell. He wasn't in his room, or his office, or Chaos's office. I half walked and half ran to the arena, bumping into a few soldiers. I ran through the open doors and skidded to a stop when I saw Percy slipping out of a room with a towel around his neck. When he saw me, he brightened.
"Hi!"
"I told you to come for dinner."
He scratched his head. "I didn't keep track of time...."
"You trained till ten!?"
He nodded slowly.
"Percy."
He nodded again.
"Pleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE listen to me. You can't stay in the arena all the time unless you want to be carried off by a stretcher."
"Okay!"
"Train one or two hours in the morning tommorow, and after dinner. No more than that. Just rest."
He bit his lip. "But I have to patrol the city and I have papers due by tommorow- I have to stay up the night and turn them in before tommorow afternoon."
"Doesn't Chaos ever give you a break?"
"I need to get things done. I was gone for a year. This place was in a state of anarchy. I need to set it back."
I looked straight into his eyes, and realized he was not as idiotic as I thought. I sighed and pushed my hair back.

"Come to my dorm."

~

"Are you taking your medicine everyday?"