Chapter 26

*3 months later*

"Hey tony, we have Ally's welcome home party today, since her baby was born like two days ago" I said as we laid in bed slowly getting up. I an starting to get to that point where I can't see over my tummy any more.

"Hey do you know what she named him?" He asked as he rolled out of bed and to the closet.

"Yeah she named him Joey Fisher Parker" I said as I sat up and headed to the bathroom. I put on the music and I felt a pain in my stomach.

"Ow" I said as tony ran into the bathroom in his pants and socks.

"What?" He said as I smiled.

"Come here," I said as he came closer and I grab his hand and place it on my stomach. He felt a kick.

"What was that?" He asked as I smiled and laughed.

"It's the baby, she's kicking" I explained as he sighed and left the bathroom. I brush my teeth and braid my hair before twisting it into a bun with a head band. I do my make up then tony comes in and gets ready as I go and get dressed. I put on a blue maxi dress with blue flipflops and a cross with the march birth stone. Tony comes out and we head to his car. We head to Allison's house. I entire the house and see everyone we know, even my sister and Bruce. We hide and Allison enters with a three year old penny and a peter. She smiles and comes up to me.

"Hey guess who is coming!" She said as I looked around and giggled.

"Who?" I asked as Bella and Steve they see us and smile. Bella walks off as Steve comes to me.

"Hey, how you doing?" He asked as I look at tony and smile.

"Good" I said as he saw my stomach.

"You've gotten big, how's that going?" He asked as tony stood beside me and put his hands around my waist, gently resting them on the bump.

"Good, we are fine, just three more months" I said as Steve nods and then glares at me.

"What's up with you and Tony?" He asked as I tap Tony's hand and he let's go as Steve and I walk out side.

"Him and I are back together. We have been living together for like three months now. And it is going well. He says he wants his baby to grow up knowing who he is, so I am going to make sure that happens." I said as Steve sighed.

"You're gonna get yourself hurt again" he claimed as I look at him. I sigh a bit and lean against a wall.

"What ever, Steve I understand you're my step brother and all, but I don't have to listen to you any more." I said as I stormed back inside. Bella hugged me and she smiled.

"You're big! I hope you're having a baby and not making me feel bad for saying that because you're fat" she said as I laughed.

"I'm having a baby in three months actually" I said as we talked for hours before tony and I left to go home. We get home and I go to sleep feeling the little feet of my daughter.