Chapter 19

***3 Months Later ***

I wake up to smell pancakes. I rush down stairs and see tony baking the pancakes as he smiles at me.

"Good morning, we've got a special date tonight remember?" He asks as I look with wide eyes.

"No I forgot, I'm so sorry" I said as he hugged me.

"Its cool" he said as I smile. We eat then lounge around and watch movies. Starting with frozen. We watch a whole bunch of Disney movies before I realize that it is 4:30.

"Tony what time are we going out?" I ask as he checks his watch.

"Uhh 8:00" he said as I jump up and run to the bathroom. I turn on the water while brushing out my hair and getting into the shower. I shower then get out and wrap a towel around me. I wash my face, brush my teeth, dry my hair and curl it. I do my make up and then run to the room and put on my clothes. I'm wearing a peach top the has a black bow in front and a black pencil skirt. I slip on my black heels that have a bow on them. I slip on my jewelry and then tony gets ready. It takes us until 7:50. We go down stairs and to the garage and to a really nice mustang. We head to the restaurant and he takes me to the roof top table. I sit there and marvel the view. Tony hugs me as we look out below us.

"Its just amazing" I say as he sighs.

"Just like my life" I smile and giggle. He kisses me then we sit down and order our dinner. I order a pasta and he gets a steak. We wait for our food and talk.

"I can't believe its been about two years since we've met, and a year and half since we've been dating." He said as I giggle our food gets here and I start eating.

"Allison, mentioned something about you saying something about a ring and a wedding?" I asked as I little hint.

"She did?" He asks as I nod and look at him.

"Yeah she did" I say as he coughs a bit.

"Well since Ally said something I guess I should tell you this." He said as I looked at him.

"What? You don't want to get married?" I asked frantically.

"No no its not that! I promise! Its just uh" he said as he searched his pockets for something. I laughed a bit at how nervous he seemed. I grabbed his shoulder.

"Calm down and relax, its just me, I'm not the queen or anything." I said as he laughs a bit.

"You're my queen," he said as I blushed and he found what he was looking for. He looked at me with a confident smile as he stood up grabbing my hands and helping me up. I smile at him as he gets on one knee and I gasp.

"Oh tony" I say quietly as he licks his lips and opens the small box.

"Jasmine Diaz, I love you so so much, that I want to turn that promise into this moment, I want you to be mine and mine only, please become Mrs.stark and we can run stark industries together, as one. So will you marry me?" He asks as I let tears roll down my face and I smile.

"Oh my gosh, tony I only have one answer" I said as he thought I was gonna say no.

"I understand" he said as he slowly got up.

"And that answer is a big giant Yes!" I exclaim as he put the ring on my finger and hugged me.

"In three months we will be married" I said as I kissed him. The question is, can I wait three months to marry my true love?