chapter 22

I wake up around 12 on Friday after noon. I have hours to pass before having to get ready to go so I decide to go buy a new dress to wear. I put on a tee and skinny jeans and grab my purse. I would wear one of my other dresses but they're a bit small. I head to my favorite store and find a bpink peach colored dressthat has a tutu like bottom that's gray with black polka dots. I then go and buy some new jewlery while I'm out. I buy a bracelet that's an arrow and a necklace. I head out to get lunch and a few books. I head home and its around 5:30. I was out for a while. I help ally with penny for the next 30 minutes before going into the bathroom to shower and get ready. I let my hair go curly so I don't have to rush to fix it. I put on the dress with my black bowed heels and my new jewelry. My new tattoo showing barley. I spray on some perfume. My lips red like wine. Its exactly 7 when I finish and I hear Allison letting tony inside the house. I stand at the top of the stairs as I hear her say something.

"You're lucky you have a second chance, you're the first guy that she's given a second chance! And I swear next time it won't be pretty." She said as he said something.

"Really? I'm the only one that got a second chance? She must really love me, oh what have I done, I was the one who broke her, and now look she's giving me another chance this time I'll make things right! And if we ever do get married I won't run out! I'll be there for her." He said as I smiled and a tear rolled down my face. I finally walk down the stairs and tony looks nice.

" Hey you" I said as he smiled.

"There's my sleeping beauty" I smile a bit and then we head out. He takes me to the place we went to for our first date. We go in and sit down as tony offered me some wine.

"You want some?" He asks as I shake my head no.

"I can't! The baby remember" I say as he puts down the bottle.

"Oh you weren't joking, oh my gosh I'm so sorry" he said as I giggled.

"Didn't you notice I'm getting bigger ? I have a bump now! Any way Its fine, but hey listen I missed you so much." I said as we got our food and ate.

"I missed you too, I don't know what cane over me, I just freaked and my nereves were all like 'nope I'm out' and I guess I didn't toughin up" he said as I laughed. He paid and we drove back to his place. He still has pictures of us up. I smile as I see them.

"I couldn't stand to take them down and that would be why pepper got mad and left." He said as I shed a tear.

"What's wrong with me, we should be back where we were, I can't just start over, it's to hard, cause I already know this for a fact. I love you too much" I said as he smiled and hugged me.

"Well? That's your decision, because I love you too, and I'd love to try the wedding again, but starting over is a little too hard knowing that what we had would never be the same again even though we tried. And I promise to love you and that child." He said as I cried and he kissed me.

"I need time to think, please just take me back to Allison's house, I said I'd be back by 9:30 and its only 9." I said as we walked back.

"We still have 5 minutes" I said as we stood on the side if the road in front of the house.

"May I have this dance then?" He asked as I smiled and we danced.

"I'm such a fool for wanting to start over" I mumbled and the five minutes was up. He walked me to the door and he kissed me good night as I walked inside and sat beside Allison and cried a bit.

"How did it go?" She asked as I wiped my eyes.

"I can't start over, I wanna be back where I was, but I don't know what to do" I said as she pat my back.

"Well if that's the way you want it then tell him." She said as I smiled.

"He recreated our first date from when we first met. I love him" I said as we headed up stairs.

"Well you belong together, get some rest, then tomorrow you go talk to him about what you want, and you need to tell him that you're having a girl." She said as I smiled and hugged her.

"You're the best! Thanks ally!" I said as I went into my room, changed and fell asleep.