Chapter 7

I wake up around 12 in the afternoon with an anxiety attack. I look around for my phone. Before I can leave the room Tony rushes in and I sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I sit on my bed.

"Anxiety attack, I was just about to go get dressed" I said as he stood at the door way.

"Don't bother, let's have a lazy day today, I'll order pizza and we will watch movies and just lay around, sound fun?" He said as I get my phone from my bed.

"Sure! Let me call Allison first" I said as he nods and leaves the room. I dial Allison's number.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey, sorry can't make it today, tony and I are having a lazy day today "

"That's fine! Go have a lazy day, you deserve it" she said as I smile.

"Talk to you later" I said as I hung up and went downstairs to see tony picking out some movies. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey, what movie do you wanna watch? I've got some of your favorites" he said as I looked at the multiple Disney films he picked out.

"You know what I'm gonna say, its gonna start off with Hercules" I said as I grabbed my favorite disney movie. He put the DVD in and played the movie. I sat there and watched it like a little five year old. I would occasionally sing also, which made tony laugh. We finish and watch a few other movies before it became dark.

"I have special movies for when it gets dark out, you may not like them though." Tony said as I looked at the time. Its currently 9:30 and the sun is setting. It'll be 10:00 before we start another movie.

--movie ends--

Tony grabs four movies and puts in one. He sits back on the couch and smirks a bit.

"What are we watching?" I asked as he looked at me.

"We are watching Insidious chapter 2" he said as I scooted closer to him.

"I'm gonna get scared! Tony that's not funny!" I exclaimed as the movie starts. About half way through I'm screaming and hiding under my blanket. Tony pits his arm around me and laughs. The movie finally ends and I'm literally in tears from being scared.

"Awe jazz, I'm sorry I didn't know you'd cry from being scared, I just figured its the end of October and its almost Halloween. Speaking of which, tomorrow you and I are going costume shopping" he said as I nod and hug him as he calms me down. I finally quite crying and I decide to eat some ramen noodles. Tony makes me a glass of water to go with it. I eat then get ready for bed and brush out my hair, or at least try to brush it out. I hug tony again and tell him goodnight before going to my room to fall asleep, or try to, I'm not sure I can after that scary movie. I eventually fall asleep and forget about it.