Chapter 18

**Allison's POV**

I lay in the hospital bed waiting for the doctor. I look at Peter and give him a nervous smile. Lord knows he needs it right now. He has been so freaked out since I told him. I haven't told anyone just to be be one hundred percent sure. I have wondered for a month now but couldn't get an appointment until now.

The doctor walks in and smiles. She takes a seat next to me on a stool. She pulls out something from the small cabinet.

"This might be a tad bit cold" she tells me.

*****

"Peter calm down Aunt May will take the news just fine" I assure him.

"I know but what about Penny how will she take it"

"Honey we already told her remember" I kiss his cheek and rub my belly. "Will you get me a sandwich please"

"Yes I will" he smiles.

I finish laying out the foods and drink to be ready for when everyone arrives in twenty minutes. I steal a couple chips before my lovely husband brings me my sandwich. I quickly finish it and text Jazz.

Me- You two can head over now.

Jazz- Okay but remind me what this little get together is for

Me- is it a crime to want to hang out with a few friends.

Jazz- Okay omw

I put my phone in my pocket and wait for all my guests. Peter's mother figure arrives first from her taxi. She traveled all this way for an announcement. I'm still in shock but a happy shock.

After everyone is settled,I find Peter.

"It's time"I smile and I already know no Will tear up.

He wraps his arms around me and we walk into the main room and stand in the middle of everybody.

"I want to thank everyone for coming" I begin "and we have something to tell you"

"We are pregnant" Peter announces as he rubs his hand over my belly which hasn't really grown a but we found him or her at the doctors. In three months we learn the gender which is around the time bump will show.

Cheers all around the room. Aunt may starts crying the same time I do. Jazz walks up to us and hugs us. Tony follows her.

"Good job Parker you got her to give you two kids" he winks at Peter and Jasmine elbows his side.

We all hung out for a couple more hours and Peter made a room for May to stay in. After all that I tucked Penny in and read her her bedtime story. She told me she wants a baby brother. It made me smile.

I walk downstairs in search for Peter. I find him laying on the couch. I scoot in next to him resting my head on his chest. He puts his hand on my belly once again and he whispers into my ear.

"I love you and my babies" he says. " You,Penny, and My unborn child are my whole life, my reason to get out of bed in the morning" his sweet words cause tears down my face. I roll over to face him.

I begin tracing his chest muscles. "I love you so much and I can't tell you how much it means to me that you've stayed with me" I pause before adding. "And you put a ring on it" I giggle a bit and he chuckles.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" his words make me melt. He leans down to my stomach leaving soft kisses. "My little baby. You will love your mother and she will care for you. She will give all the love you need and more. She will help you in times of trouble and sickness. And I'm here too. I might be weird and crazy but I will always be here for you. I will work less if I can just to be with you and save your mother the stress and I haven't told her quite yet but shield has decided I am qualified to work with them"

"Peter that's amazing" I smile "come here" he crawls back to where my face is and gives me a kiss. He pulls me up off the couch and carries me to the bed.

"My baby needs sleep" he smiles.