Our Highschool life

“Hello there!” Miggy started to prance around the room while he chanted ‘welcome’ while holding a story book. Unfortunately, Gabrielle Blue got annoyed and took the book from him and slammed it at the back of his head.

“Shut up and introduce us already!” she hissed merely annoyed at her guy best friend.

“Calm down Gabby!” her sister Jenna laughed, as she took her side and rubbed her shoulders. “It’s just a story!” she grinned at her baby twin sister.

“But he’s sooo hyper, and all he has to do is open the flipping book and tell our story!” Gabby reasoned, throwing her hands in the air, frustrated.

“Chill Gabby, here, arrange my crayons for me” Margery, as she calls herself said and gave her disarranged crayons to Gabby for her to arrange again.

  “Yay!” Gabby grinned and took the crayons from Margery’s hand and pulls herself at the corner of the tree house to arrange the crayons peacefully.

“Now, we’re were we?” Margery smiled putting her hands on her hips.

“We were going to read our story” Vanessa reminded her, handing the book to Margery.

“Why’re you giving it to me?” Margery frowned and gave the book back to Vanessa. “You read it!” she pushed it towards Vanessa. “No you!” Vanessa fights back.

“I’ll read it!” Miggy volunteered taking the book from the two girls.

“NO!” protested Kyle as he took the book from Miggy. “You read like an old construction worker with no tongue!” he complained and successfully pulled the book away. “Jenna should read!”

“Why her?!” Leo suddenly appeared also protesting.

“Why is everyone mean to me?” Miggy faked sob as Franklin came over to comfort him. Aw, Friggy bromance.

“You’ll all pay for that!” Franklin threatened the rest of the group and hugged Miggy tightly.

“Let her read it!” Kyle was fighting with Leo who wanted to read the story. “I know!” Kyle pointed an imaginary light bulb above his head. Leo shot him a confused look as he smiled at him. “Let’s have a competition! Whoever wins gets to pick who’ll read the story!” Leo nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, first to go back here from our school wins!” Leo suggested.

“Okay, bye!” Margery pushed the two boys out of the tree house not bothering if they fall. As soon as the two boys disappeared, Jenna picked the book and cleared her throat.

“Now that those two are gone” Jenna started and looked at the rest of the group. “Who wants to read the story?” all of the members groaned except the four others.

“I thought you were going to read it!” Margery complained face palming. Vanessa beside her shook her head doing the same gesture as her best friend.

“Well, I don’t want to read it!” Jenna protested. They started to argue with each other for half an hour, the two not back yet, Gabby was still arranging the crayons, Franklin was comforting Miggy and the three girls were arguing.

“JUST READ THE DAMN BOOK ALREADY!” Erica yelled. She was the only one who hasn’t spoken up until now. She was too busy playing a video game at the other corner of the tree house.

The others were startled as the two arrived. They were both panting and sweaty from running, but Kyle was the first one to arrive. “I won!” he proclaimed his win fist pumping. Leo groaned and put his hand on his knees gasping for air.

“NO!” he cried and kneeled.

“Alright, Jenna, read the story” Kyle ordered Jenna who shook her head. “I don’t wanna!” she protested.

“READ THE BOOK JENNA!” they all screamed except Jenna who got her scared and nodded.

“Okay, no need to shout” she said and opened the book to start and read the story. “It all started when Gabby, Kyle and Margery transferred to our school…”