tal's tutorials #1

how to be an asshole

i am such an asshole wtf. like i always knew i was an asshole but im a mega asshole wow.

AnimeTookMySoul BandsRLife_ letskilltxnight  (yes it's in alphabetical order bc no favorites) whY DO YOU EVEN LIKE ME. i guess im an asshole, but im your asshole.

but here we are with my first tutorial. im here to show you how to do what i do best, be an asshole.

Step 1: shit on anything someone loves

i've learned this age old tactic from other professional assholes out there. it's the first step to becoming a world-class asshole. you're nothing if you can't piss on everything i love. but but that i don't mean roasting, oh no. that's for immature weiners. just a something simple like, "oh you like 5sos? i think they're trash" or "that's pretty lame".

Step 2: act like it

you gotta know, deep down, that you're a total asshole. you gotta be confident in your assholeyness, and act like it. you're an asshole and you know it yeAH PEP TALK. this kind of life isn't made for everyone. can you handle the heat? fucK YEAH! BECAUSE YOURE THE ASSHOLIEST OF THE ASSHOLES! and that's the attitude you need. thank you.

Step 3: be rude and sarcastic.

just do it.

Step 4: don't be disrespectful

that's just being a twit

Step 5: don't roast

that's being immature. as a professional asshole, you must remain chill and never begin an argument. just say something rude and walk away. that makes people even more angry w you

Step 6: the most important of them all

ah... ill tell you that some other time ;)