MY 5SOS EXPERIENCE

BC ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND IM THE MASTER OF PROCRASTINATION.

ENJOY.

HERE WE GO.

so. im hyped, right? got soundcheck experience, great seats, seeing my favs with my best friend. what could go wrong? im ready for a bloody fantastic day.

So I'm on the way to gabbys house ( letskilltxnight ) and she calls me. I answer and she's in tears.

"We don't have soundcheck." she's just dying.

I asked her to explain and it turned out our tickets were "platinum" and not for soundcheck experience. this was crushing. we were so excited and had been anticipating this for over a year and all our plans went to shit.

And I responded exactly as I felt, "I don't know how to respond to this."

I couldn't tell if I was sad, angry, anxious or all three. I felt like throwing something. the venue was absolutely no help at all in explaining why our seats weren't soundcheck. we spent substantial amounts of money on those damn tickets, and wouldn't even get into soundcheck, like we were informed we would.

I was completely numb, from shock i suppose, as opposed to gabby who was in tears. but she offered me israeli chocolate which definitely helped us both.

At that point we were like "the hell with it" and decided to just go to the venue ourselves and make sure that our tickets weren't soundcheck after all. what's the worst that could happen, anyway? just get turned down.

and turned down we got. they said there was absolutely no way our tickets were soundcheck experience and that we'd have to wait till 6:30 when doors opened. Gabby lives a block away so we just headed home and ordered a pizza to numb the pain.

after a while i was all fuck it and was like "yo were in the 7th row. we're damn lucky." so after another hour or two, gabbys dad dropped us off and we got into the arena and it was great. gabby, being the more social of the two of us, immediately started talking to other people and i was like "this is my chance, imma go find julie" SO I WENT INTO THE LAWN AND LOOKED AROJND AND I FOJND HER!!!!!!! I MET mukeismysunshine AND SJAKSKKSKXKZKAKZKKXKCK. AND WE TALKED AND TOOK PICTURES AND THEN JT WAS SHOWTIME SO I HEADED BACK TO MY SEAT (LOVE YOU JULIE) AND SKKDND

so hey violet came on. i must admit, not a fan, but they sounded really good. but gabby and i got water during their set anyway. so next to us, we met two girls, about our age, and they told me they went to school somewhere and i was like omg me too. and it turns out they go to the school directly across the street from me and they know my friends sister which was rad. and so then hey violet covered blank space and it was actually really good. but then they did one or two more songs and that was that.

they were playing green day, fob, and foo fighters on the PA so gabby and i were singing along really loudly and it took us a while to realize we were the only ones but we diD IT ANYWAY. why? because fuck you.

and so then......

the lights dimmed.
graphics were on the screen. the countdown. and then....

they literally played the final countdown and i knew all the words and bleh no one thought i was funny except for myself (as usual) so i kept going and then ash just fukken poUNDED THE DRUMS AND BAAAAAAAAAAAAA. (im a sheep ;----)

and so then cal came out and then mikey and then i swear to god my heart literally stopped pounding. luke came out. i swear i died for a second. and i resurrected. from a young age they told me i was jesus...

but anyway..

THEY OPENED WITH END UP HERE (my fav djsnjdhai) AND I JAJSJDJJD. AND THERE WAS A GIRL WITH A SIGN THAT SAID "PUNCH ME IN THE FACE" AND ON THE OTHER SIDE IT HAD A PUCTURE OF LUKE PEPE. I CRI. AND SO I JUST DIED RIGHT THERE. IM A GHOST BY THE WAY.

YALL ARE GONNA MAKE HALSEY REFERENCES ARENT YOU

and Michael was like "my favorite band is from New Jersey."

and I was like "ahem, don't you mean idea?"

and he was like "my chemical romance"

and I got all fuzzy and hyper and weird and started singing mcr at the top of my lungs and gabby yelled at me bc im six.

BUT THEN DURING PERMANENT VACATION, MIKEY CAME RIGHT DOEN THE AISLE AND I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. WE WERE TOUCHING YHE STAGE. WE SNUCK TO THE END. AND MICHAEL WAS LETTING THE CROWD SING THE "NA"s AND HE GAVE GABBY THE MIC. MICHAEL FREAKING CLIFFORD GAVE GABBY YHE MIC. IM SCREAMING JUST THINKING ABIUT IT. AND THEN LUJE CAME DOWN THE AISLE AND NOW IM PREGNANT. THANKS 5SOS

aND SO WALKING BAXK TO THE CAR WE GOT A GROUP OF LIKE 40 PEOPLE TO SING HANNAH MONTANA, HSM, AND JONAS BRITHER WITH US AND IT WAS GOLD

IM FRRAKINF OKT JUST THINKING ABOTNTHAT DAMN SHOW I LOVE 5SOS

AND I JUST HEARD A NOISE HOLY FUCK DID SOMEONE GET SHOT