- I'll Take Care Of You

Start from the beginning

I unlocked the door and look at her.

"You first my love."

She smiled big and pranced in the house and I smacked her ass.

"Augusttttt, why'd you ruin it."

I shrugged and went in kitchen to look for some food cause I still had munchies like a bitch, we ain't even get to stop at popeyes.

"Baby are you gonna watch this movie with me?"

"What movie?"

"Uh... Women in black 2." She said.

"Yeah i'a watch it witchu baybeh."

"Okay, bring some snacks out." She said while she got the movie ready.

I came out with some popcorn, chips, cookies, and a Pepsi for myself and a ginger ale for A. Ion know why she drink that shit on the regular. I thought it was only for when you sick.

I sat down on the couch and she grabbed the cookies from me and cuddled up next to me with her head on my chest.

"Oh my fucking gosh August!" She jumped and hit my chest as she covered her eyes.

"Baybeh chill out man."

She looked up at me and she sat up.

"You don't seem interested by this movie."

"I mean I'm not, but I wanna spend time witchu so it's good, I'll watch it."

We both looked at the window as the raindrops started to fall.

She directed her attention back to me and straddled my lap.

"We don't have to watch the movie if you don't want to, let's just tak baby."

I smiled at her and rested my hands of the smalls of her back. "Aight baybeh watchu wanna talk about?"

She thought for a second before she smiled. "Your birthdays coming up. What you wanna do."

"Go out to eat with you?" I said shrugging. "I ain't big on birthdays A."

She frowned before smiling again. "How about we go to a strip club." She said bouncing up and down on my lap.

"Aye na watch allat bouncing."

She chuckled nervously before she spoke. "Sorry, but would you want to go to a strip club with me or would that be like awk?"

"Awk?"

"Yeah like awkward baby, catch up." She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Ohhhh, I mean yeah. Them some fine ass hoes, i'a be tryna devour they asses, get all up innat." I said flicking my tongue out

She hit my chest and got off my lap and I pulled her back pinning her down on the couch.

"I'm playin bae, ion want none of them hoes. Ion just put my mouth on anything." I said towering over her.

"I'm sure you don't." She said avoiding eye contact with me.

"Baybeh." I left a single wet kiss on her neck. "Only person I'm tryna be all up in is you. Can I?" I said as my hands traveled to her pants and she let out a gasp.

"Can I?" I asked as I left kisses down her neck and shoulder before I sat her up and slid her shirt off and undid her bra taking it off with my teeth. I ran my hand across her nipples before taking her right nipple into my mouth and massaging her left one with my other hand.

"Augusttttt" she moaned softly.

"It feel good baybeh?" She just nodded her head as I turned my attention to her left nipple and flicked my tongue over it while sliding off her pants.