A New Life, Maybe...

Two Months Later

I had graduated from High school earlier, some people saying i am a genius? i do not know... Well i guess taking Calculus BC and so many AP classes helped me. I have moved out from my house, off to colledge, in America, New York University to be exact (NYU). My mum, i am so glad, she beat cancer a month ago, no more traces of the disease left in her.

Alex she is still going strong with Jay, her last year of High School, finally eighteen, both of us. Alex had stayed back in London, something about her relationship with Jay.

Nathan...

Now that is complicated. I have put him behind me, he is my past. I only look at the future now. My love for Nathan no longer is in my heart, only hate. He broke my heart into a billion pieces. Right now i am focussing on my career, engineering, maybe chemical? Whenever i see an add or his music on tv or billboards or the radio i immediatly turn it off(A.N. he he... turn it off is one of their songs... whatever back to the story...).

"Thanks Mr. Garson." I say. i stand up from my chair and leave my afternoon class on some colledge math class." I had left my car back in London and so, i hail a taxi.

"Taxi!" I shout and wave my hand. A yellow cab pulls up and i climb on in.

"The Paledin Flats please." I say.(A.N. I have know idea if that is a flat or something...) The cab driver nods.

One we get there i pay the guy and climb out. I breath in the fresh air. Remember this is a new start, no more Nathan, just your career. I unlock my flat and walk in, home sweet home. It is pretty small, only one bedroom, a small kitchen, and small living space, but it was all i could afford. I set down my keys in a dish.

"Snack maybe?" I say outloud, yeah i am pretty lonely... i open a cabinent and grab a Builder Cliff bar, this will do. I wonder what time it is in england? Maybe i could Skype Alex. I grab my computer, still munching on my snack. I open up my computer and type in Alex's skype address. Ding!, i guess she is on, her face pops up.

"Hi Alex!" I wave.

"Hey, Ashley, How are you doing?" Alex says.

"Smashing, how is High School?" I ask, and reply.

"It is like Hell, there are some stupid stuck up snobs there that hate me." Alex replies. She moves her hand and pretends to choke the air.

"Well you have a whole year ahead of you, lucky me i am in colledge." I stick my tunge out at her. Somebody in the backround laughs.

"Who is that?" I question. Alex's eyes go wide.

"Nobody!" Alex rushingly replies.

"I have ears Alex, i heard somebody laugh who is it? It is okay it isn't like you relationship with Jay is a secret!" I joke. Alex thinks and then she swivels tha computer and moves, sitting on her couch is four fifths of The Wanted. My eyes go wide, i haven't seen any of then since the Nathan incident, yep not even Jay.

"Hey Ashley!" Jay, Max, Tom, and Siva yell in unison.

"Long time no see eh?" I wave back. No, please tell me... A door in the backround on Alexs skype opens and he walks in. The lying heartbreacker piece of scum, that -

"What cha doing lads?" His Glouster accent rings through my heade, his voice. Nathan Sykes voice.

"Nothing..." Alex replies she cautiously shifts the computer so it isn't facing Nathan.

"I heard the lads say hi to someone, are you on skype?" Nathan asks.

"Uh..." Alex you suck at lying.

"Show me the computer." Nathan commands.

"No." Alex replies.

"Just show me the dam computer!" Nathan shouts. The camera moves and, i see his face, his face, the guy that cheated on me.

"Ashley?"

"Hi Nathan, i weakly smile and wave.

Author's Note

Whatcha think?

NATHAN SAW ASHLEY!

Lol Alex sucks at lying

What will happen?

Do you like it?

Remeber to...

Please

Rate

Comment

Follow

and share

please