This Is A Mess

I drag my feet to the shower after Nathan had bid his farewell. I let the hot water spray down my back. I greedily take a very long shower. I step out and dry myself with my fluffy yellow towel and walk to my closet.

I rummage through my closet until i find my favorite graphic tea that says 'Come At Me Bro'. I then slip into my bra and panties first. Then i dress in my Come At Me Bro graphic tee on with some knee shorts, I hate short shorts. I touch it off with some mascara and a little foundation.

I have always been insecure about myself because of bullying and whatnot. I mean i'm just plain Ashley, brown hair and brown eyes. I'm not that tall and i'm not the fittist girl in the world.

I shuffle into the bathroom and pull out my brush. I then brush out the annoying tangles in my hair.

What should i do to pass time? I agree on playing somegames on my phone, how bout temple run?

"NO! YOU LITTLE -!" I scream. I was a thousand away from a million. This close! I hate those stupid half roads. After an hour with a bunch of cussing at my phone and almost throwing my phone across the room because of frustration i decide to text Alex I am on my way.

On my way -me

Ding!

Okay PAR TEY TIME! -Alex

I stroll to my car and start the ignition. On the way to Alex's i see a store. Maybe i should get some sweets...

Nah, Alex is already hyper. I close the door and open the front door to Alex's, not even bothering to knock.

"HEY BIATCH!" Alex hollars from the family room. I peep in the living room and The rest of the boys are already there with Alex. Alex is snuggled up to Jay on the only sofa watching Avatar, white the other boys are lounging on the floor.

"Nice hosting manners!" I laugh. Alex turns around and sticks her tounge out at me. Oh no she didn't!

"COME AT ME BRO!" I sass. Alex jumps up and soon we are full on wrestling, play wrestling of course. Alex pulls at my hair while i try to bite her, oh the sisterly love! I kick and Alex kicks back.

"Ahem." The boys cough. I look up and see the boys staring at us.

"Stop staring, its rude to stare." I tease. The boys scoff and look away. Alex and I pull apart and Alex goes to sit at her original place with Jay and i go plop down next to Nathan. Their watching Avatar again...

"Why do we have to watch Avatar again!" I complain. The other 4/5 of the wanted nod in agreement.

"Because!" Alex and Jay say in unison. Alex then throws a pillow at me. I glare back at her and she sticks out her tounge.

"Soooooooooooooooo, What's for dinner?" I ask.

"You are making your special pizza!" Alex replys, giving me a puppy dog face. What? I dont want to make dinner...

"Way to give me a choice." I sarcastically retort, but i stand up and go prepare it. An hour later i have place the pizza on the table.

"PERFECTIONO!" I say with a failed Italian accent.

"Fail." Alex snorts. I give her the finger. We engulf the pizza and the boys are begging for more and since Jay is a vegetarian i made some with only cheese.

SPLAT! I look down and see some cheese on my shirt. I look up and see Alex laughing her head off.

"YOU JUST DID NOT! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT!" I complain.

"Oh yes i did! You were egging me on though." Alex says, motioning toward the come at me bro part.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I scream. I flinge on of my pizza at Alex and soon we have a full blown food fight going on. I run to the fridge and pull out some ammunition, aka some cheese in a can.