Getting To Know Each Other

Author's Note

THANKYOU SO MUCH TO THE LOVELY WONDERFUL AMAZING @Ashley_Sykes FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS STORY. GO FOLLOW THE GURL!!!!!!

I walk home. Yeah I know, I walk a lot. I've been walking for around ten minutes when,

BOOM!

Somebody pushes me into an ally way. I try to scream, but a rough calloused hand muffle my screams. I look up and see a man with a beanie over his hair.

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" The man screams. Really I have to get robbed. Really Ashley you have to get robbed. I struggle, but to no avail, I don't get free.

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY!" The man screams again. Fine you stupid person ill give you my money. I start pulling out my wallet then the man is flung off me. What the cranberry?

"GET OFF OF HER AND SCRAM!" Nathan screams, wait what? Nathan is here? How? Why is Nathan here? The man scrambles away and is soon gone.

"Are you okay Ashley?" Nathan asks. Yeah I'm fine, I just almost got robbed.

"Yeah, I am fine. Thank you so much for helping me." I reply. Nathan nods his head and we start walking.

"So Nathan how are you here? Like I am sure you didn't just got here like POOF!" I say. And wave my arms about.

" Well the lads are out busy and I decided to just walk nowhere because I was bored. I heard scuffling in the ally way and decided to check it out." Nathan replies.

"Oh okay." I say. We continue to absentmindedly walk and then.

"Well want to go get some coffee with me?" Nathan asks.

"Okay!" I say. We hurry to starbucks and order. I decide to get coffee and Nathan gets tea. We sit down at a table.

"So Ashley, how bout we get to know each other better? Twenty questions maybe?" Nathan asks.

"Okay!" I say.

"Okay favorite color?" Nathan asks.

"Green, Fav food?" I say.

"Tea!" Nathan replies.

"Nathan that's not food, that's a drink!" I argue.

"Well for me it is!" Nathan retorts back. We continue twenty questions, and laughing for about an hour.

I look at the time. Oh my, six thirty.

"I got to go Nathan!" I say.

"Oh well... can tomorrow night we hang out at my place?" Nathan asks timidly. Hmmm, that would be nice...

"Oh that would be awesome Nathan I would love too. Thanks!" I reply. We say goodbye then I walk off to my house. There are thoughts swirling in my head, strange thoughts.

I have never looked at Nathan for more than a best friend, but now that I see him differently Nathan is really cute and hot. He is also a great gentleman. I wonder how he feels about me?

Author Note

Yeah I know it is slow, but Nathan and Ashley will get together! REMEMBER GO FOLLOW @Ashley_Sykes SHE IS THE BEST!