Why cant we watch Avatar?

Ashley's POV:

Why did Aidan cheat on me? Well I will get over him, he isn't good enough. I like Nathan, like everything about him is awesome and handsome, but I got friendzoned, so well I guess ot will never happen.

When we get to Jay's flat we knock and open the door. Alex is immediately engulfed in a hug by Jay while I stand in the doorway awkwardly.

"Hey Ashley! Come on in!" Nathan says. I walk and and Alex and Jay are making out. Lets embarrass Alex!

"ALEX! MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION TONIGHT!" I scream. Yup that will embarrass her and Jay. Alex and jay brake apart immediately and they are blushing as red as a tomato. The rest of us are laughing.

"ASHLEY IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Alex screams. I chuckle, Alex isn't the best at revenge, so I'm okay I wont die. We go into the family room and plop down on the couch.

"Oh Jay I brought skittles!" Alex excitedly exclaims. Jay smiles and they start eating skittles.

"LETS WATCH AVATAR!" Jay and Alex scream at the same time, yep they are a match made in heaven.

"NO!" Everyone retorts back.

"WE ARE NOT WATCHING AVATAR! IVE ALREADY WATCHED THAT MOVIE LIKE A HUNDRED TIME BECAUSE KF YOU AND THEY BOYS PROBABLY HAVE WATCHED IT A HUNDRED TIMES BECAUSE OF JAY!" I yell.

"Why cant we watch Avatar?" Alex says.

"Because." I reply. Alex and Jay humph, but we deciede on the new Avengers movie. It is pretty good. About halfway through the movie we ordered popcorn and ate it.

"Now what?" I say after the movie is done.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Alex says. Oh I do not want to play truth or dare, but whatever. YOLO!

"Okay, Max go first." Alex says. Max thinks. Then answers.

"Okay I dare Siva to run around the street with no shirt on screaming ABC." Max says. Siva groans but does it. It was hilarious! Some old Lady smacked him with a newspaper and said,

"Kids these days." We laugh some more.

"Okay I dare Jay to do seven minute in heaven with Jay." Tom says. Jay and Alex go in a closet, we wait for seven minutes. Jay and Alex come out with their hair all messed up and other stuff. Siva, Nathan, Max, Tom, and me smirk.

"Did you use protection?" I innocently say.

"Oh gosh we did not do that Ashley!" Alex hurriedly says, her face blushing up.

"Yeah right..." I say. Alex glares at me. We decide to watch one more movie, Grown Ups. Nathan and I sit on a couch and we watch it.

The movie was hilarious! The part when the guy pead in the pool and it turned blue! I stretch and stand up.

"Alex time to go it is very late." I say, yawning.

"Fine" Alex grumbles. Alex kisses Jay lightly on the lips then we walk out the door. Why cant I have a steady relationship like Alex and Jay? I decide to drive to my place and let Alex crash at my place. I collapse in my bed. I go to sleep with Nathan's eyes staring back at me. I don't know why.

Authors Note:

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER! I AM SO SORRY DONT HATE ME PLEASE! School has been busy and I have been mad at my computer for deleting my work while I was typing it I am so sorry. Ill try to update sooner.