Awkward...

I wake up to, cologne? i sniff and smell it, okay i am very confuzzled...

i try to move and i can't. Arms are wrapped around me and i am in a very awkward spooning position. i figit my body so i face what is behind me adn i see Nathan, yep this is very awkward.

Nathan is very cute when he sleeps, he mumbles something inaudible. i try to sit up put his arms pull me even closer to his body.

"Nathan wake up!" i whisper yell. Nathan mumbles and turns over, carrying me with him so i am oon top. Okay this officially got even more awkward, like seriously i know he is my boyfriend but i am on top of him.

"NATHAN I MADE TEA!" i scream, now desparate to get out of this awkward situation. This got Nathan up, like seriously this kid loves tea. Nathan's eyes open immediatly and his eyes get as big as those huge plates you use during Thanksgiving. Nathan immediatly umwraps his arms and sits up, running his hand through his hair.

I, unfortunatly fall on the ground, ow...

"Well this is not awkward at all." i say.

"Uh, well... good morning!" Nathan replies. i sit up and stand up, rubbing my shoulder because , well i fell on it.

"Um... i'll go make some tea!" i hurridly say. I run out of the room to the kitchen and put some tea on.Nathan comes into the kitchen and stands awkwardly by the table, still running his hand through his hair.

"Sorry about, well you know." Nathan nervously says.

"It's okay." i say. i pour the tea and we go back to the living room. We sit on the couch, and silence.

"Um, about last night..." i start.

"Yeah about last night, i liked it, did you?" Nathan asks.

"Yeah it was fun... i liked it." i reply.

The front door opens with a boom and i sigh. Max, Siva, Jay, and Tom stumble in, probably hungover.

"Let me guess, you went to the bar last night, got so drunk you couldn't stand then tried going home but collapsed in some park?" i say. The boys nod.

"I'll get the Advil or Tylenoll." i say. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I hand the medicine to the boys, them mumbling thank you.

"I'll get some breakfast going." i say. i stand up and go to the kitchen, ready to make a hearty meal. I decide on pancakes.

"You are like a mother or nanny to them." Nathan laughs, while walking into the kitchen.

"Yep." i reply. i starts making the batter and soon breakfast is ready, i putting in my secret ingrediant, and no i'm not going to tell you the secret ingrediant :P.

"Breakfast is ready boys!" i yell. the boys race into the kitchen, somehow already over the hangover. the boys scurry to the table whiel i put the pancakes in the center of the table. I decide to eat a pancake then start doing the dishes, dam those boys were hungry. The pancakes had vanished five minutes after i had put them on the table.

"You don't have to do the dishes." Nathan says.

"Thanks, but it's okay." I say. I always have to do the chores at my house since my mum is almost never home.

"I have to go home, bye guys." i say an hour later. i drive to my house and park in the driveway. I step out and walk up to the door, a gut sensation that something is wrong is at the tip of my mind. i open the door and, see my mum?

"Where have you been?" i question. My mum is on the couch, looking very pale. i rush to the couch. and sit down.

"Mum! What happened?" i say. My mum gravelly answers.

"I was at the hospital, sweetie i have cancer." My mum croaks. This can't be happening. I know my mum hasnt always been there for me, but i still love her, she's my mum after all.

"No, no, your not, please tell you don't have cancer." i plead. Tears threatening to fall.

"Sweetie, i love you, the doctors, they told me i only have a little time left." My mum says, tears streaming down her face. i collapse on the couch, tears falling down my face.

"Don't cry pumpkin." My mum pleads. My mum wants me to be strong, if so i will. i wipe the tears off my face.

"Well since your still here lets have fun." i proclaim. i grab a comedy movie off the shelf and put it in the disk holder.

"For old time sakes, eh?" i say. My mum nods and we watch it. Laughing our hearts out through the whole movie.

Halfway through the movie my mum, collapses.

"MUM!" i scream, i rush over to her. i immediatly call 911.

"STAY WITH ME MUM! PLEASE!" i scream, tears free falling down my cheecks. The ambulance arrive and put her on a stretcher.

"Come if you want." One of the emergency people says. i nod and climb into the ambulance. i grab my mums hand

"Stay with me mum." i plead.

Authors Note: Yeah you probably hate me... but i updated! Sorry my computer crashed so i haven't updated in a while.