A Great Night and A Very Bad Morning

I decide to text Aidan on what the dress is he replied casual. I decide to dress in a blue sundress and flats. He also said he would pick me up a six. Twenty minute to six. I lounge and around and wait. Finally the doorbells rings. I open the door.

"Hey Ashley. You look beautiful!" Aidan says. Aidan looks pretty handsome. He is wearing a polo and some jeans.

"Thank you! You look handsome!" I reply. He leads me to a car.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Its a surprise!" I pout. Aidan chuckles at my pout. We arrive at a park and go to a secluded grassy place. I see a blanket and picnic basket. Ad sit down and he takes food out.

"This is so awesome Aidan!" I gush.

"Thank you! Anything for a beautiful young lady like you!" Aidan replies. We eat and when we are done we lay next to each other holding hands.

"Ashley I know all of this is fast but, will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes go wide.

"Yes I will!" I reply. We sit up and look at eachother. Aidan starts to lean in and we kiss. It is amazing! His kisses are so sweet. We brake apart and smile. After about an hour we ho back and he drops me off at my place. This night was amazing. I soon go to sleep.

TWO WEEKS LATER!

I wake up. Aidan and I have been dating for two weeks. He is so awesome. Alex and Jay have become boyfriend and girlfriend and Nathan and I have become best friends. I haven't heard from my mum since like two weeks, but I'm not worried because she isn't the best mum and disappears from time to time. 

I decide to go to Aidan's flat to surprise him. I drive to the flat and am at the door. I walk in and Aidan isn't awake yet. Hmmm weird. I go to his room. But I hear giggleing. Then a girl voice says babe last night was fun! Aw shit. Why Aidan? I know what is on the other side. Aidan has cheated on me. I open the door and see Aidan naked and in bed with a naked girl. The girl squeals and holds the blankets above her head.

"WHY AIDAN WHY? I THOUGHT YOU WERENT THE KIND OF GUY THAT CHEATS ON PEOPLE WHY? I scream. Tears are running down my face.

"Ashley listen please!" Aidan says.

"YOU KNOW WHAT AIDAN WE ARE DONE! HO BACK TO HAVING SEX WITH THIS GIRL I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! I scream. I run out the flat and delete his number on my phone. I thought he wasn't another Andrew. I drive back to my flat and flop down on my couch and cry. I decide to call Alex. I dial her number and she picks up.

"Alex he he Aidan cheated on me!" I sob.

"THAT FUCKING MAN WHORE IM GOING TO GO BITCH SLAP HIM WHERE IS HE?" Alex screams. Oh Alex.

"No don't he isn't worth it." I say.

"Okay. How bout I come over to your place and we have a lazy movie day yo cheer you up. Ill bring icecream." Alex says. Alex is the best friend, like ever.

"Please Alex thank you so much you are the best best friend in the whole wide world." I say. I stop crying and I hang up. I decide Aidan isn't worth my tears. Ten minutes mater the doorbells ring and Alex come in with a bunch of icecream. We plop down on the sofa and watch Despicable Me with a bunch of icecream. I love Despicable Me. I laugh. When the movie finishes Alex and I decide to order pizza.

The pizza comes and we eat it. Is is heaven! I soon forget about Andrew and Alex and I decide to blast some music and sing. We put on What The Hell by Avril Lavigne.

You say that I'm messin' with your head (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 

All 'cause I was making out with your friend (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)  

Love hurts whether it's right or wrong (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 

I can't stop, 'cause I'm having too much fun (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me" 

But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy

All my life I've been good but now Ooohhh I'm thinking "What the hell?"  

All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about  

If you love me, if you hate me You can't save me, baby, baby  

All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"

What, What, What, What the hell?

So what if I go out on a million dates? (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)  

You never call or listen to me anyway (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 

I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) 

Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play (Yeah)

You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me" 

But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy (Crazy!)

All my life I've been good but now Ooohhh I'm thinking "What the hell?" 

All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about 

If you love me, if you hate me 

You can't save me, baby, baby  

All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"

La la la la la la la la whoa whoa

(La la la la la la la la) You say that I'm messing with your head Boy, 

I like messing in your bed (La la la la la la la la) Yeah, 

I am messing with your head When I'm messing with you in bed

All my life I've been good but now Ooohhh I'm thinking "What the hell?"  

All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about 

All my life I've been good but now Ooohhh I'm thinking "What the hell?" 

All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about  

If you love me, if you hate me  

You can't save me, baby, baby  

All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell?"

La, la, La la la la la, La, La la la la la, la

We finish the song and collapse on the floor.

"Alex you have to know one thing, you are the best friend in the world and you can make me happy and laugh whenever." I say.

"Aw Ashley you are the best friend in the world too!" Alex says. We hug then I decide to go to sleep.

"Alex you can borrow my clothes and crash here if you want." I say.

"Okay!" Alex replies. I flop on my bed and soon fall asleep.

Author's Note: what did you think? Yeah I know Aidan is a Dick. Now what will happen next?