Is My Mum...

The hospital is so sterile, to sterile, it's white walls almost gleaming..

A place where people die...

The door inside the hospital room opens and a mid aged man walks in, a little bit of grey touching the root of his hair.

"Hello my name is Doctor Smith, i have bad and good news, do you want the bad or good news first?" The doctor says. Bad or good first? How can there be good news when my mum is on her death bed struggling to breathe.

"Bad first." i reply. I guess i will get the bead news over first, like how bad can it be? She could die, your mum could die any moment...

SHUT THE APPLE UP CONSCIENCE!

"Well the bad news is your Mum does not have long to live, a month at most, I am really sorry." Doctor Smith says, tears glistening in his eyes. I feel bad for him, he has to tell people that their loved ones are going to die.

"Good news?" i weakly croak. Tears falling down my face. This cannot be happening, my mum is strong.

"The good news is that your mum didn't die right now. Her heart actually stopped and we had to put the electric emergency pad on her to revive your mum." Doctor Smith says. Doctor Smith turns swiftly on his heels and walks out the hospital room door, softly closing the white door behind him with a click.

Well my mum has a month to live, that isn't something you here every day.

"Well mum, you only have a month to live, but i'll still enjoy the company of you." I whisper to my mum. Her breaths are shallow and long, almost unhealthy. The clock ticks by,

three o' clock

"four o' clock

five o' clock

six o' clock

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

It is finally six thirty. My mum still hasn't woken up. Earlier Doctor Smith had come in...

The door opens, and Doctor Smith strides in with a grim face.

"I'm afraid your mum is in a coma." Doctor Smith says. No this can't be happening, my mum is already sick with cancer, she cannot be in a fricking coma.

I collapse on the floor, more tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"Mum please wake up." I whisper.

"Sweetie visiting hours is over." A nurse says, peeking her head in the room. i nod and leave, i have to walk home because i had taken the ambulance here.

The sky is cloudy and grey, seeming as if the earth is sad.

"WHY DID THIS HAPPEN! MY MUM DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!" I scream at the sky. I am so mad, why does this have to happen?

I continue walking on my miserable walk and finally walk through my front door, mentally exausted. i collapse on my bed and instently fall asleep, not bothering to take a shower or change.

Earlier...

Nathan's POV

Ashley isn't answering, i've called her ten times and texted her like twenty times, something is seriously wrong...

-

-

-

-

Authors Note:

Hehe... Do you like it?

How long is Ashley's Mum gonna live?

Will her relationship with Nathan last?

What will happen next?