Again

One Month Later

Nathan and I have been skyping and calling each other almost every single day. HNathan is now in Los Angelas and The Wanted's career is going strong. They have cracked America and are so famous there. I wait for the mornings when Nathan calls or skypes me, because of the time difference it is in the morning. The little talks and brief glimpses of Nathan make me smile and warm my heart with glorious joy.

The day have dragged on without Nathan, but i have kept strong. Surprisingly my mum is still alive, barely holding on, but still thriving. I am so proud of my mum, she is so strong. I visit my mum almost everyday and she actually looks like she is getting better. Her face isn't as pale and lifeless. And she sometimes talks briefly to me. My mum actually might beat cancer.

Right now i am sitting on my couch, just off the phone with Nathan. Alex is also doing great, even though Jay is with Nathan, she skypes and calls him every morning, their relashionship going really strong.

"Hey Alex lets watch some telivision, turn that thing on!" I say. Alex grabs the t.v. remote and flips it on. We decide on reruns of The Vampire Diaries.

We watch a couple then i decide on a episode of some celebrity gossip show, yup Alex and I are totally bored out of our mind. They lady starts with something on Justin Bieber, something that he got his pet monkey taken away from him in Germany? Weird... Alex and i laugh really hard at this. The episode then  says breaking news. Like it is actually breaking news...

"Breaking news we have this picture of The Wanted band member Nathan Sykes kissing some girl in a club!" The lady says. A picture of him and this blondechick shows up, full on snogging... wait, WHAT THE FRUITY GRAPING JUICE!

"WHAT THE KUNG FOO PANDA IS THAT!" I scream. My eyes widen as i see the picture. Some blonde bimbo and Nathan, my boyfriend kissing. Why? Nathan couldn't do this, he is sweet caring kind loving and well, he is Nathan. Well i guess this is the true side of Nathan, a lying cheating, piece of scum. I look over to Alex, her mouth is gaping like a goldfish and her eyes are as big as tennis balls.After Alex get's rid of the shock about Nathan cheating on me she goes on a big rant, i mean big and loud.

"WHY WOULD NATHAN DO THAT, NO, FORGET HIM, ONCE NATHAN GET'S BACK TO LONDON I AM GOING TO BEAT THE PULP OUT OF THAT CHEATING PIECE OF SCUM!" Alex rants, throwing her arms into the air. Alex's face is red and her eyes are full of rage, I remember Alex getting so mad one time when one of my boyfriends cheated on me she went around to their house and gave him a huge black eye.

"Alex don't, he isn't worth it." I gulp. Tears are dripping from my eyes. Why? My mum already has cancer, now Nathan cheats on me? Why?

"Didn't Nathan have a girlfriend Named Ashley already? Whoah, well i wonder how she is gonna find out." The lady says. I quickly turn the t.v. off and walk stiffly out the room, and go to, of course, my piano.

"Well it is only you and me, you are the only one that stays true to me besides Alex." I whisper. My piano will always love me. I start playing.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

Cause all that's waiting is regret

And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore

You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live half alive

And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are

Running 'round leaving scars

Collecting your jar of hearts

And tearing love apart