"I don't know, babe I apologize honestly. You know I don't act like that. Can you please tell her I apologize?" I asked sincerely. I really felt bad for treating Jasmine like that when she was nothing but nice to me and nothing gave me any reason to act like that. It was my own insecurities surfacing.

"It was da gremlin in you baybeh, I know you can't help when it come out sometimes ." He said shrugging.

I punched him in his arm as hard as I could and as if in one movement he grabbed both of my wrist and had me pinned back on the couch with my arms above my head.

"You gone stop putting your hands on me." He said looking me dead in my eyes.

I was so turned on by this but decided not to try anything and get turned down and argue with him again.

I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of his grip. "August move damn, you play all day. I'm not in the mood for it."

He smirked and kissed my lips, leaving my lips he left traces of kisses along my jaw line and down my neck. "You not in the mood?" He said in between every kiss.

"August fucking stop, I'm tired of playing this game with you." I said still trying to get out of his grip.

He rested himself in between my legs letting me feel his fully erect shaft.

"I ain playin baybeh." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine as he left passion marks all over my chest and neck.

We were suddenly interrupted by August's phone ringing and he let out a deep sigh before getting up to go get it. I was upset but still excited to know that at least he was ready to go there with me.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Yeah, I remember." He said. I could tell he was speaking to a female but I couldn't really hear was she was saying.

"This can't wait." He said while looking over at me.

"Yeah okay, but why do you want to come here and talk about it? Don't you think this is something we should talk about it private?"

"No!" I yelled loud enough for both him and the girl on the phone to hear.

He sighed eyed me and sighed. "Alright see you in twenty minutes. Yeah, bye."

"Who was that?" I said as he sat next to me.

"Um Jasmine.. Earlia today I was so happy ta see her dat I said we needed ta keep in touch. Babe I missed my bestfriend." He said turning to me. "She dipped on me afta highschool wit out sayin a word. She said it was too complicated ta explain right den and dere so she said she'd link up wit me and we'd talk later. Well I guess later is now." He shrugged.

"I'm sure it's a good reason babe." I said grabbing his hand before I continued. "You and Jasmine were just friends right?" I said hesitantly.

He was silent for a second before he spoke. "Yeah, just friends."

I nodded as I kissed his cheek and got comfortable on the couch and continued catching up on Once Upon A Time.

About 20 minutes had gone by before there was a knock at the door and August got up to open it.

"Hey Ja-" he stopped before turning his attention to the woman standing behind Jasmine.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"Apart of the reason I left Aug." Jasmine said softly.

"Hi, I'm Miyah. Jasmines girlfriend." Miyah spoke.

--------------------------
August

My breathing faltered hearing those words come from Miyah's mouth.

"Girlfriend?" I asked looking at Jasmine.

"Can we come in?" She looked at me with a worried look on her face. I stepped aside and they came in and greeted Asia before taking a seat on the couch and I took my seat next to Asia.

It was silent for a while before Jasmine spoke. "Um so August, this is my girlfriend Miyah. I met her our senior year and we left to Atlanta immediately after graduated."

Immediately I tensed up and stared a hole into Jazz's face and she refused to look at me.

"You met her our senior year?" I said putting emphasis on our.

I could see Asia staring at me from my peripheral vision. Clearly wondering why this had me so pissed.

Jasmine nodded and I stared at her without saying a word.

"Um." Asia spoke up. "Why didn't you just say something. You guys were bestfriends. Why did meeting her change that?" She said in my defense.

It grew uncomfortably awkward before Miyah spoke. "You both were keeping it a secret?" Miyah said looking between Jasmine and I. I shot my head in Miyah's directions with pleading eyes that she wouldn't take this conversation where it didn't need to go.

"Keeping what a secret?" Asia asked now sitting up.

"I didn't tell him about Miyah at all, and the reason being was that August and I were dating at the time. I knew I didn't like men, it's just August didn't know." My anger increased beyond measure but I held out knowing I was about to feel Asia's wrath.

Asia laughed. "No I didn't hear you right, because just 30 fucking minutes ago I fucking asked you!" She said turning her attention to me. "I asked you and you lied to my face! Not to mention that just this morning you fed me bullshit about having to trust you! All you had to do was tell me! You're so full of shit! Were you planning on winning her back? Is that why you tried to hide it? Well news flash!" She said now standing up. "Your little high school sweet heart has a lesbian lover! She eats pussy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!" She took a deep breath and turned away from me and dropped her head.

"All of you get the fuck out." She said softly.

We all sat there looking at her before she turned around and screamed.

"Get the fuck out of my house! All of you!"

Jasmine and Miyah grabbed their things and scurried out the house before Miyah mouthed "I'm so sorry." to me.

"Baby.." I said touching Asia's arm.

"I ain't want her back like that man, I just didn't want you feeling all insecure about her being around. I'm sorry Asia I lied to you and I told you I wouldn't do that shit man. I love you." I said whispering the last part.

She completely broke down. "Don't do that to me August. Please just leave." She said as she turned around walking towards her room and closing the door behind her. I could hear her break down as soon as she got in there.

"Baby please open the door."

"August if you care about me or this relationship, leave." She said while she cried.

I walked away from the door and out the door. I promised her I wouldn't fuck this up and here I was already doing just that. I meant what I said when I said I loved her and this wasn't the time to blurt it out but nevertheless I meant it, now it was just a matter of proving it because my actions just now screamed everything but love.

Dun dun dunnnnn.

Jasmine and Miyah?

How you feel about Miyah?

August lying?

Asia?

Bihhhhhh
- Yoyo ❤️