Forty-Eight

She lay sprawled out on her bed and wide awake. Her parents were still fighting and her gramma was yelling right along with them. She needed to get out of this house. It was dark out now, they had been fighting for two hours straight. She sighed and stared up at her ceiling. Her phone buzzed,
"Hello?"
"Hey it's Rapmon." She sat up,
"Yeah what's up?"
"I need you to talk to Jin for me, or Misook. Find out where Jin put his knife. I need to get it away from him or away from that alley." He growled. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear,
"Alright, I will. Tomorrow okay?"
"Fine." He grumbled and hung up. She tossed her phone back on her desk and laid back down. The breeze from the hole in her window made her shiver, but she didn't mind. Tap. She sat up. Was that?

A rock flew threw the hole in her window and landed on her bed. Her breath caught in her chest. She covered her mouth with her hands and stumbled to the window. She flung it open and looked down. She saw his slim figure walk towards the drain pipe.
"No!" She choked and held up a hand. He stopped and looked up at her. She couldn't see his face, but she could imagine his brow furrowing. She made up her mind. Her grabbed her bag and stuffed some clothes in it. She changed into something warmer and dropped the bag out of the window. She laughed loudly as he jumped at the sound of the bag hitting the ground. She swung herself out the window and went down the drainpipe as fast she could manage. She slipped at the end and fell, but she stood quickly. Ignoring the pain. She turned and looked at him.

"Nari-" He began. She slammed into him, flinging her arms around his neck and pressing her cheek against his. He was stiff for a second, then he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. She sobbed loudly, tears streaming from her eyes. He nuzzled his nose into her shoulder and laughed in relief.
"Don't ever leave me again. Don't ever do that again." She sobbed, scolding him. He nodded,
"I won't. I won't I promise."
"I'll never do that again either." She squeezed him. He nodded,
"Okay. Please don't." She laughed and closed her eyes.
"I missed you so much."
"I missed you too." He whispered.
"I love you." She sobbed happily.
"I love you too." He sighed and fell into her. She smiled so wide her cheeks started to hurt.

He's back. He's finally back.
----------------------------------
(A/N)
YO HOES. Bet chu thought it was the last chapter bcuz there was an A/N last chapter. bUT I TRICKED CHUUUUU. Haha did I even tho. aaaannnnyyywaaaayyyssss guess who's back? the pale aegyo gay rice ball. how fun. love you bitchessss, yALL R GREAT. KEEP COMMENTING BCUZ WOW THEY MAKE MY DAY. I was kinda pissed off cuz some girl like grabbed my buttcheek. She like reached under my suit and like grabbed the cheek. Like bitch, this ain't no Netflix and chill session gtfo. But I backhanded her in the face later so :) wait what was my point? Oh yeah, I was pissed Cuz of anal rape then I read someone's comment and I was literally smiling so hard. I was like so happy. Like I only smile that hard when yoonmin just....you guys understand. Lol this  A/N is so long. Y'all probably didn't even read it all. But that's okay Cuz I love you anyways. K BYE WHORES LUV CHU LIKE FUCKBOIZ LUV WHITE BOOTY :) :) :) :) :) :)