Thirty-Five

Jungkook was the one that had yelled. Jimin, J-Hope, and V stood beside him, panting and scruffy. They had bruises forming on their faces and Jungkook had a long gash across his forehead.
"Jungkook..." Jin murmured.
"I'm done with your BULLS**T! Tell us NOW!" Jungkook was fuming with anger. His ears might as well have been smoking. Rapmon calmly handed the envelope to Jimin and sat back. He looked relaxed but Jin and Nari noticed the tenseness in his shoulders. Jimin read it several times over, before passing it to V.
"What?" He asked softly. She hadn't read it, but she knew what they wanted. V passed it to J-Hope and sat down, criss-crossing his legs and biting his nails. J-Hope read it and just passed it to Jungkook absently. Jungkook held it for a long time not saying anything.
"S**t."

Rapmon explained everything slowly, measuring their reactions carefully.
"Why'd you break up with him?" Jungkook screamed at her.
"It wasn't my decision. I was going to explain what my gramma said, but he was already gone." She clenched her fists angrily.
"It doesn't matter. We need to find Suga now." Jin scolded Jungkook.
"Why is she calling all the shots?" J-Hope asked. Rapmon looked away. He had gotten it together, but he was still losing his family. He couldn't think straight.
"Because everyone else is too mad to do s**t." V growled. Jimin nodded.
"Can I tell Eunsuh?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah. Do it now. Before something happens." Jin murmured. Jimin's eyes widened and he ran out of the room quickly.
"I'm going to tell Yoonhee." J-Hope mumbled and ran out. Jin sighed.
"I need to find Misook." Now it was just her, Rapmon, V, and Jungkook.

Jungkook stared daggers at her.
"Is Jin going to..." V asked softly.
"He already has. I couldn't stop him. They're lucky Suga isn't here. The two of them would butcher them." Rapmon rubbed his face tiredly. Jungkook's eyes lit up.
"If he's going to can I-"
"NO!" Rapmon and V yelled in unison. Jungkook sat back disappointed. She sighed, she'd just ask Rapmon later.
"You two. You heard the plan, can you go take care of a few?" Rapmon sighed. The two nodded and left.

"What does Jungkook want to do?" She asked. Rapmon said nothing for a long time.
"He wants to get out his gun."
"What?" She looked at him like he was crazy. Rapmon nodded,
"I can't let him do that. It's too dangerous."
"You think? The way he acts he'll probably shoot off a toe!" She yelled in exasperation.
"You haven't seen him. He shoots straighter than a line. Never once have I seen him miss." Rapmon looked at her seriously. She gulped.
"Oh. What's Jin doing?" She asked curiously.
"I can't say. I'm not the one who should." Rapmon looked at her sadly. She shook her head a blew out a long hot breath,
"Fine don't tell me." They sat in silence for a while.
"Your plan better work. They're my family. I will do anything, anything to protect them." He growled threateningly.
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but what I have is like 12% of a plan. Be prepared for a few failures." She scoffed.
"I will not lose my family. I don't care about anyone else, I need them." He explained slightly desperately.
"I need Suga. I'm trying just as hard as you. Don't ever think I'm not." She warned. He nodded and stood.
"I know. I just don't think you understand what I mean by my family." He shrugged. She smirked,
"I probably don't. Keep your s**t together and I'll keep mine." He laughed bitterly,
"If I lose it like that again, we're all done for." Her smile disappeared.

She couldn't help but be scared at how right he was.
-----------------
(A/N)
This fic has 69 parts total ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;). ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)