Nineteen

She slammed the door to her house shut and ran out to the backyard. She jumped on Suga and hugged him tightly, muffling her winces of pain. He set her down carefully and picked up a wicker basket.

"What's this?" She asked.

"A surprise." He giggled and took her hand.

"Alright." She agreed and he pulled her along to the bus stop.

"Can I get a hint?" She whined.

"It's something new." He chuckled vaguely. She kissed his cheek and they boarded the bus.

They walked down a street filled with quaint little shops and carts and things. It was a cute little street, with funny little shops. She liked it. He squeezed her hand and led her down a few blocks to a cement underpass. It was muddy, and the creek was dirty. She smiled, this was another Suga place wasn't it? He picked her up gently and carried her down into the cement structure. She giggled, hiding her pain and he set her down carefully. He led her down under the underpass. The ground was muddy, and the water was dirty, but the bright green grass whistled softly in the breeze. She liked it. Suga pointed up at the walls. She smiled. This was just like him.

They walls were covered in carvings and vibrant graffiti. She smiled. Couples names and dates were scrawled into the cement, and the graffiti was sprayed on over it. It was like a painting. It was really cool. She smiled. She wrapped her arms around Suga's neck and kissed him.

"Did you paint this?" She giggled.

"No. And I didn't paint this either." He broke away from her hand turned around. He reached into his little wicker basket and pulled out a small rectangular package. He looked nervous. She smiled and ripped open the package. It was a painting. The most beautiful painting she had ever seen.

"It's your eyes." She murmured. He nodded,

"I'm not an egomaniac, you just said you liked them so much. And I thought-" She cut him off with a kiss.

"I love it." She looked down at the painting. It was so accurate. It showed the warmth and happiness in his eyes. The home she felt when she looked at him. She hugged him tightly, burying her face in his neck.

"Thank you." She murmured, kissing his neck.

"I'm glad you like it." He whispered, burying his face in her neck.

"You smell nice." He chuckled.

"Weirdo." She giggled, breathing him in, "But you smell nice too."

"Y'know, I like your eyes too." He adjusted his arms to hug her a little tighter.

"They aren't as pretty as yours." She shook her head and kissed his neck again.

"I think they are. I don't really see what you see in my eyes, but I'm glad you see it. Yours remind me why I love you so much." He murmured, rocking them back and forth. She smiled and kissed his neck again.

"Your eyes make me feel happy." She whispered, kissing his jaw.

"Your arms make me feel safe." She giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Your smile gives me butterflies." She kissed his eyes, and brushed her lips against his. His breath hitched in his chest and he put his hands on her hips.

"And I can't live without you." She pressed her lips to his and he pulled her closer. The corners of her mouth twitched up and she cupped his face in her hands. The wind blew the grasses around them, pleasantly and quietly. She opened her eyes into slits and looked at his flawless face. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see the carvings, and paintings on the walls of the underpass.

You couldn't describe it, it was just beautiful.