Thirty-Four

Rapmon began wiping away his tears and taking deep breaths. She had never seen him like this, and she was willing to bet no one else had seen him like this either.
"You can't cry." She murmured.
"I know." He nodded, his eyes hardening again.
"If you cry you'll scare them and we'll be worse off than before." She warned. He nodded again and took a deep breath, clenching his fists.
"You have to tell them now." She whispered. He nodded again.
"I know." The door opened and closed loudly. Who was here now?

Jin stalked into the living room.
"What happened?" Jin asked immediately. Rapmon handed him a white envelope. She flinched. It was just like the one that had started all of this. Jin read it angrily.
"No. Of course not!" He yelled. She shook her head and blocked out Rapmon and Jin's arguing. She needed to think, clearly. Rapmon couldn't he was too upset. Jin was too angry. She took a deep breath and pushed everything out. Suga was still there, but it was impossible to forget him. Even for a moment. She began to think. She began to plan.

Their first priority was telling everyone else. They would need everyone else. They needed Suga too. She needed Suga. Jin needed Suga. Rapmon needed Suga. Suga was like a glue. He stuck them together in a way. They needed to find him as soon as possible. They Yakuza wanted him too, so they'd need him. Dangle him in front of the Yakuza, draw them out. Then kick their teeth in. They might have to play a little dirty. But that was for later. Right now they needed to find Suga. Rapmon could pull some strings and try to track him. Jin and the others could keep the Yakuza off their backs for the time being until they found Suga. She would find him. She made him leave, she'd bring him back. Jin and Rapmon were still bickering.
"SHUT UP!"

Jin and Rapmon closed their mouths instantly.
"We need a plan. I've got one, so shut up and listen." She ordered. They obeyed reluctantly.
"First we need to tell everyone else. They're in danger. We can't deny that, they need a warning. We tell them first." Rapmon nodded and Jin shook his head,
"They don't need to know. I can handle this. I don't want them getting hurt."
"Firstly, no you can not take on the Yakuza all by yourself, you know that. Don't be stupid. Secondly, they'll be hurt more if they don't know. They won't be expecting it." She explained patiently. Jin nodded, sucking in his cheeks, thinking.
"Okay, once we do that we need to find Suga. We can't do anything without him. The Yakuza wanted him first and we can use that. I'm not sure how yet, but we can. So we need to find him first. I can do that, but you guys need to figure out a way to keep the Yakuza at bay until we get him back okay?" She looked at them both seriously. She'd address their pasts and Suga's later, that's not what mattered now. Everyone needed a clear mind and they needed a way out. The door to the living room burst open.
"Tell us what's going on, NOW!"

Well f**k
------------
(A/N)
ohohohohohohohohoho hollo