Four

Nari bit her lip as she stood and walked out of class slowly. Suga had left class as soon as it ended. He said he needed to talk to Jin. What was going on with them? What were they doing? She was fine with their little gang stuff, but this seemed like it was more than that. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and sighed loudly.

"Hey Nari!" Luhan chirped.

"Hello!" She tried to be friendly. He was really sweet.

"Can I walk you to the courtyard?" He asked nervously.

"Sure." She smiled. He chatted with her the entire way, and she answered half-heartedly. She was thinking about Suga. She hoped he was okay. He was going to tell her soon, right? He always did. He was going to tell her she reassured herself.

"Nari?" Luhan asked loudly. She jumped,

"Oh sorry. What was that?"

"Hey Nari! Hey Luhan!" Hannah bounced up cheerily.

"Hello Hannah." She waved politely.

"So what's up?" Hannah asked. Nari suddenly caught sight of Suga,

"I have to go sorry." She waved and ran to meet him.

She grabbed his hand like always. He squeezed her hand and leaned down to whisper in her air.

"Luhan totally likes you."

"You think so?" She asked blankly.

"Yeah. Let him down easy." He chuckled. She nodded. He looked over at her,

"Are you okay?"

"Are you? What was that about yesterday?" She asked quickly.

"I can't. I can't tell you. I'm sorry. I'll tell you as soon as I can okay?" He promised, he was stiff and tense. She nodded,

"Alright. Just be careful okay?" She warned. He nodded and kissed her cheek.

"I know. I'm always careful. I don't get hurt." She squeezed his hand and smiled,

"I know. Because you're oh so tough." He chuckled and she giggled alongside him.

"Home?" He asked bending down in front of her.

"Home." She nodded and jumped on his back. Maybe it wasn't that big of a deal after all.

He chased her up the stairs into her room. She squealed and fell down on her bed.

"Stay away!" She screeched happily. He jumped on top of her.

"Just one kiss?" He pleaded.

"Ew! No!" She shook her head and laughed. He smiled and kissed her anyways. She smiled against his lips and entwined her fingers in his soft hair. He murmured against her lips,

"I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered. He pulled away and rolled off her. He snuck his arm under her and rolled her into him. Hugged her to him contentedly.

"You're not getting any." She warned.

"Dammit." He started to pull his arm out from under her. She laughed loudly.

"What?" He asked.

"You want to cuddle I can tell." She snuggled up to him.

"How do you know?" He asked haughtily.

"Because you haven't stopped hugging me." She sighed into his chest.

"F**k you." He grumbled and hugged her again. She pressed her lips into her collar bone and wrapped her arms around his neck. He took a deep, rattling breath.

"You smell so nice."

"Weirdo, but you smell nice too." She chuckled. He kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed his neck. It was going to be okay.

Everything was fine.