Chapter 20: Ti Ti?

Quote:
Flustered yet with you,
Hatred sprung before
Dissolved when with you

So guys, I'm feeling so confused yet happy, with help of ShelbyLoftus, I was willing to write this chapter. And in the
end, well... I have more in my sleeves than you ever known....

Diana-

Bethany...

I paused and looked at her with eyebrows raised. Inside I was nervous, cause I was facing my number 1 enemy! My friends stopped and surrounded my back and looked at Bethany.

Bethany sawed me and glared at me, with smirk. In highschool, eye contact with higher ups is challenge.

Diana, look at her in the eye, look confident! Show her who's the boss!

I looked at her with a confident smirk and held confident. I saw she was confused and the same time angry.

Bethany gasped in recognition, well she recognized me.

" Diana!" She said, surprised.

I replied, dryly with exaggerating hand movements ," Finally, recognized me?"

She started stuttering," H-hhow?"

I smiled and winked at her before walking away with my friends in my footsteps," Oh Honey, I have people, Bethany. Or should I say.... Rebecca?"

I smiled at the memory as I walk with my friends to the office.

Gina said as I knock the door," So tell us why are we here again, in principal office.Its kind of creepy, right guys?.."

The rest piped up,"Yup."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, saying," Get used to it."

Gina said sarcastically," Okay, girl, you're the boss, lead the way."

I rolled my eyes and said," Where in the fuck is he!He told me he would come here five minutes ago! Why didn't I think off dragging his sorry ass here?"

Emily looked at me and said," Nick texted me that he is coming."

I looked at her with like my jaws dropping to the floor.

I mean TEXTED it is like WOW.

I mean it, usually Nick texts me first. I bet Nick called in love, which made me smile.

I heard the familiar voice, only to hear Nick.

Oh joy killer.

Then something tackle me to the ground, I felled along with...

I turned my head saw Nicky!!!!

Yes!

Oh joy!!!!

Lunch

Ok, one word:

I am seriously fucking hungry. Ok I can see the juicy barbecue, tasty hamburger, some ice cream....

I want to taste one of them so badly. Ok, you maybe wondering I am girl so I am not eating this fat shit of mother fucking food.

Well wrong, again guys. I eat what ever I want to eat. Plus I like to eat a lot.

I know blah blah blah this and that. Because we are model, and if we eat a lot, we get fat.

Well, I have a fast metabolism and I like to work out, do gymnastics and dance and sing a lot. Well... I got a lot to talk about.

Well, I have Gina and Emily in First Block, English. Lucy, Julius, and Mia in math and science. I got music with Diego and Nicky. I got gym with All the group.

Now that is how we called sweet, like sweet mamma!!! Lol! JK!

I walked down the halls, almost passing rest room, when I heard a familiar voice and sob.

Oh no, who is crying?

I cautiously open the restroom doors and saw a weeping figure in the edge of the restroom.

I had a feeling I know her. The girl continued to sob, quieting down smoothly, as I rubbed her back and said calm soothing words.

I mummer to her," It's okay, girl."

I finally saw her lift her head. For a minute, my breath stopped. I think we mirrored each other's expression, surprised.

I saw her, when she was alone.

In her darned darkest time?

Tina....

Ti ti....

I said to her, surprise that my voice is shaking," Ti Ti. Is it really you?"

_____%______%______%_____%

Hey guys, I am done. Not exactly but this chapter only. I am trying hard to upload all my stories.

So well byes,,

Follow

Vote

Comment

Thanks guys.

- Unicorns