Chapter 10: Unforgettable past

Diana-

We walked in....

And what I saw greatly astonished me!!!! I saw mirrors, paintings hallways, so much more....

Though It seem,weird cause it was empty, and we are seeming to go somewhere else....

I asked Alex," where are we going???"

Alex said,"We are going to your room, which you are sharing with your sister....."

I smiled, and inside I was so glad, bursting with happiness, cause I wanted to stay with my sister......

We approached a door, after going through the elevator.The door was beautiful in a unique way, and it has a number saying,"308."

That seems a lot. I mean is there lots of students here, like me, enrolling.....

But I am glad to have Victoria, with me. I opened "door 308," slowly as I took a deep breath....

I gasped, in wonder, this was amazing. As I walked in the room, I saw big screen t.v, in each room, woah.....

And each room was exquisitely decorated..... This company is rich!!! I heard Alec Grande was a... I mean uncle Alex was very successful, I heard he own a model company, that was big.....

I plumped down in the comfy sofa, in exhaustion....*wipes head*

I heard laughter, coming from my sister... I looked at her with raised eye brows, saying,"What?"

Victoria shook her head, smiling, and saying," Nothing!"

I asked,"where is.......oh never mind...." Reason why I said never mind was that,

1.) Victoria is looking at me with a raise eye brow and her hands on her hips.

2.)They are not here.

3.)If they are here they will probably be sitting here...

So that is why, I said never mind. Yup, guys...

"So..... where is my..room?" I asked.Victoria smiled at me and said," You are so gonna love it....Wait, is your favorite color black, red ,and blue???"

I said, popping the "p,"Yuppppp!!!"

"So great, lets go!!Well, about your boyfriend back their??"She said, teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows....

I rolled my eyes, and said," No, he is not my boyfriend!!!!"

She looked at me with raised her eye brows and said," Oh really."

I sighed and said," Well.... he asked me out....-"

"WHAT!!!Woah, did I hear you right, that you are going in a-"She interrupted with a shout...

I said, scratching my neck,"Well....he asked me but I said no..."

"WHAT,you said no, how could you do such a thing so stupid!?!"She shouted...

I said" Well, I am not ready, plus I need to know who is the real him......I need Jasper......" I said "Jasper" with a whisper.

Victoria nodded understandingly, patting my back, mummer," Oh, sissy, sorry I thought I was going to fast on you...."

I sighed and mummer,"it is okay..."

Victoria sighed and said,"Dia, Dia, You know he is.... gone."

I shouted unhappily," No, he is not!He never died, and in my heart, I know he lives!!!"

I stood their breathing in and out.....

Remember Diana, stay cool....

In...

Out...

In..

Out..

I collapse to the ground, sobbing,and saying,"Oh, Victoria, I am sorry!!It is so hard......"

I heard Victoria walked to me and hugged me...

Victoria said,"Dia, oh Diana, it is okay, also I am sorry,too...."

I wiped my tears and sniffed....Jasper.....Oh please tell me.....You are alive, oh please....Jasper....I know you are out there.....

I just believe it, please come back....

I would just do anything, even my life....
___________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!!You might be asking who is Jasper, I am right, ain't I right???

Well, so last time I saw only three votes, I was sad, didn't you like my story, please vote this time to make me happy........

Well, the trick faster the vote, more updates......

Dedicated this to TamaraVDJ!!!!
Claps for her!!!!

Hugs and kisses,
Beautifulwriter22