Chapter 3: Get ready ( Edited)

Recap:

"Are you crazed out?!"

---------------------------------------------

Diana-

I jumped, scared, and I looked around.

I thought to myself," I must be imagining things, because today, Mom and Dad are in work."

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice yelled,"Boo!!!"

I screamed and when I turned around and saw my sister, Victoria, in the floor, laughing at me. Great. That's why I love her.

Note the sarcasm.

I looked at her and ran to her.

I said," Vicky, I missed you. Stop laughing , please."

She rolled her eyes and got up, while dusting imaginary dust.

And she shouted," I KNOW RIGHT, THAT IS WHY YOU LOVE ME!"

I muttered,"Yeah, yeah!"

Victoria said," Diana, do not look glum, because if you frown that much, you will get wrinkle faster. And in conclusion, that is why I don't get wrinkles any faster."

i smiled a bit at her saying, and said," When did you get so wise?"

Victoria smirked and said smartly," Every since, my dear sister."

I rolled my eyes and hugged her. I said," Victoria, did you know how much I miss you?"

She rolled her eyes and said in creepy voice," Stop calling me "Vicky."

I said in a sing-a-song voice," You cannot stop me, Victoria!"

Then Victoria has this wicked look that starts to creep me out and I said slowly,"Victoria, you are starting to creep me out."

She tackled me and started tickling me, and I started to laugh so hard and I said,"Sorry, Victoria , stop!"

She smiled and slowly said,"In your dreams."

I said, while laughing," Please, stop, I will do anything."

Then she said,"Anything."

I nodded, because I had no choice. Then she stopped and said," Girlfriend, because since you said "anything." I got a wish. You are going to be a model with me."

I looked at her, with my mouth slightly open and said," You know I do not do that, I mean seriously." Victoria nodded and smirked.

I groaned and muttered," Fine."

Victoria said,"Wonderful, a friend of mine is coming to see you and plus, did I tell you I am a model-in-training?"

I said," Ummm... No?"

Victoria said," Because I am!!! And you are going to be one with me!"

I said in a bored tone," I could tell, already."

Then suddenly the last word that she said entered my mind.

Then I looked at her and said," Are you crazed out?"

Victoria sighed and said," Diana. Sorry  if I did not say this earlier , but, I did not went to college. I went to model school."

I shouted,"What!"

I continued and said," Why did you not tell me sooner? I am your sister! Remember we made a promise to tell each other the TRUTH?"

I looked at her as my vision blurred. You don't know how I felt. I felt betrayed, sad, angry, lost, and hurt.