Chapter 6: Julius???

Diana-

We laughed at what Victoria said. She was funny, ok so.....

I said," Yup, hurry slow poes. Boys, carry our bags, tradition.... Duh?!"

Robert stood stubbornly and said," Nope!"

I walk to him, then kicked his family jewel hard!!!!

He yelled," owwww! What is that for!?"

I smirked, and said," not for following directions."

Then I said," hurry,get going."

Alex mummer," Kids today!"

We all said in the same time," I heard that!!!"

Then we look at each other and started laughing.

Robert and Alex got the bags and carry it to the car. We went in the car and sat down where we want, too.

As Alex started the car, I look at the mirror and saw my sister and Robert kissing each other. I felt my eyes widen and I shouted,"Hey, take the kissing somewhere else!"

They jumped apart and blushed.

I silently laughed, as Victoria glared at me.

Then I turn on the radio and I heard my favorite song;

Love me like you do:Ellie Goulding:

Your the light,

Your the night,

Your the color of my blood,

Your the cure,

Your the pain,

Cause you are the only thing I want to touch,

To touch,

I did not realize that I was singing along softly..... This was truly beautiful.....

*sigh*

Every one was quiet as the music played on......

Then we reached the air port, i heard chatters every where. Damn....

Airports, California, here we come.

I carried my luggage,while the others carried their own, and I walk through the automatic door.

I suddenly slammed to someone! I fell into the ground. Ouch! I mean like it is smack in a hard wall, damn!!!!

That meant it was a boy.... ok.... it keeps getting weird....

The boy who I bump to look freaking handsome!!!! His green orbs, with red hair, pink plump lips, it was like he was a model..... I shook my head and thought," no way I am not literally falling for him!! That is no way it could happen...."

He said," Are you ok? "

I nodded and got up.... He was helping me!!! I mentally groan... Damn, why is.... Am I crazy!!!!

Hey, I feel excited!!! I mean I am starting to think about.... My heart is beating faster.... no way... I am notta be a love struck puppy.. certainly not!!!

I think I saw him... before somewhere....I forgot....

Then I heard Robert came and said to the guy I bumped to," Julius!!! Man, long time no see.."

Robert man hugged "the Julius guy..." ok.... Diana, stop thinking about him!!!!

Wait, Julius.... oh the model....I heard him.....

Robert looked at me and said with a raised eyebrow," I see you have met Julius?"

I kept my act cool, and nodded, "yeah!"

He smirked knowingly, and said," ok, Julius, this is Diana."

Julius said," Hi Diana, wazzz up! Welcome to California, wait we are still in Florida, well all I know from Robert here is California here we come!!! Well, nice out fit"

I smile and said,"Thanks!"

Inside of me, Tiny Diana squealed," He spoke to us !!!!"

My inside was bursting with love and happiness....I do not know why I feel this, confusing, right.......

" So Diana, nice meeting you...." Julius said.

I felt my cheeks getting little red...Ok... Gotta stop this love sick madness!!!"

Julius looked at me and brushed his bangs off. I mummer," Yah..."

I looked at Robert,Alex, and Victoria, and said," Are we going to go now?"

Then everyone started laughing.... "What I said is true, guys!" I said.

Robert shook his head and said," ok, come on!" We followed him and went to the seat while Robert made the appointment to California.....

While we waited for the airlines,i started to play my I - pod, angry birds go.... hey seriously I like this so, do not judge!?

Then I heard a breathe in my ear, when I turned around I saw Julius, dang!!!! Why do he got to be so cute..!!!

Julius said in a excited way," Hey, that is cool! Watch out for that pig! Oh shit you hit that pig!"

I smirked and paused the game I was playing, saying," You like "Angry birds go? "

He nodded, little bit blushing, I think....

I must be hallucinating, I said"cool! Finally I am not the only one here who do not like angry birds go!"

He laughed and was about to say something when the "stupid announcer" had to ruin his speech!( no offense!)

For reals I mean his talk - ok do not say that! Totally not falling in love!!!!

This Julius, is totally so cute!!!

_____________________________

Hey you all I will like to dedicate this to all of you! Not deleting cause some people want me to continue! Thanks !!! Oh Shelby , anyone else, do you like it?

Please comment and vote for me!!! Follow me and read my other stories! PLEASE!!!!!

- beautifulwriter22