Chapter 7: Great! Another Cute boy!!!

Diana-

I sighed happily as we were called to the airplane, that was a nice conversation! I grab, my bags and suitcases, I followed.

We walked first to registration spot to get the seat number. When I look and compare to them, they had different seat numbers!!!

I sighed unhappily with the others.....

Julius said, annoyed," Dang, this is like the worst.....minute ever!!!! I got E-3!"

I sighed and said,"A-3, but at least I got seat next to window!"

Robert smiled and said," G-4!"

Alex said,"D-2!, Next to window!"

Victoria said,"B-3!"

Then we put our suitcases in that self moving thing,(forgot what is it called).

Then I heard a cough, from the receptionist, a fake Barbie with her cleavage showing, batted her eyelashes at Robert and she said,"Honey,do you want to go out some other time?"

I saw her running her finger in his arms, fake smiling.

I shivered in disgust, I am so glad I am not him! Totally do not want to be in his position!!!

I heard heavy breathings, and when I turn to the direction, I saw my sister, glaring with such hate to the receptionist, with clenched fist, she sneered ," Listen lady,This is my boyfriend!!! Do not touch him okay!!! If one touch bitch, just one I am so gonna-"

I interrupted her, saying to Victoria," That is enough! Victoria, let me deal with this."

I saw that bitch let Robert go, and turned to us.

She nodded,still glaring at the" receptionist, walked to me with Robert ."

I walk to the receptionist and whispered to her, dangerously," Lady, do not touch my sister boyfriend, okay?!"

I continued," Or else......."

I saw that she had enough, and I smirked at her, sending a warning look, to not do this anymore.

I saw her gulp with fear, and turned to my friends, who were shocked, at what I did and I smile them innocently and said," Are we going to go?"

They nodded, still shocked, Alex said," Let's go?"

We followed Alex to the gate, where the security, checked us and motion is to go inside.

I entered the aero plane, looking for my seat A-3.

I found it in the second row, and I sat next to the window.

Ah! Finally! I sat comfortably in my seat, and got out my I-phone 6, and started playing the games I downloaded, while the other passengers started settling down.

I played Minecraft Pocket Edition, it is cool, cause I got it for free.

I started a new world, in survival, and named it "Draft," Lame, but it is my draft, so no big deal.

While I played Minecraft, I started thinking what my other seat- mate looks like?

I certainly do not want it to be a mean guy, or women, who last time dumped blueberry smoothie!

What a horror!

I closed my eyes and try to clear my head.

I opened my eyes, and still played Minecraft, then guess what, I got eaten by a creeper!!!

Or I died of a creeper?

Forgot, then I respawn my character, Steve.

Then I heard a cough, with a arrogant voice saying," How nice to greet me? Wow?!"

I look at that direction, and saw a cute boy.....

"But Julius....." Said little me.

I shook my head thinking how foolish I was thinking about him, when he is my friend.

Then the boy, cute, I mean so cute, just sat down next to me.

Telling from his face to his talk, I could tell he is a heartbreaker....

"Unlike Julius..." said little me....

Why in the world am I thinking of Julius!* sigh*

That unknown, cute boy said," So, sweetheart, like what you see?"

He flexed his muscles and smile at me.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and said," You are crazy."

He winked at me and said," I know right, that is why you love me, sweetheart...."

I could tell this is a long day,but meeting this boy, kinda of cute.....

I just could.....

I don't know, but I think I saw him somewhere before.....

Well, not my business, and don't care.....

__________\\__________|||______|||_______\\\\__________

Hey guys! I update this story! Hooray for me!!!!

Well I love all of you and please continue to vote, support me and follow me!!!

I will try to update soon, and faster cause this is summer break from school, ladies and gentlemen!!!!

So be expecting a update sooner or later!!!!
I love you all!!!

Loves and kisses,
Beautifulwriter22