Chapter 13: Going back to hometown: Part 2:

Today was so much fun!!!! I mean literally funny! I am now laying down in my bed, watching "Big Hero 6" in my flat screen T.V.

Ok, so this is what happened, only some, cause which is the funniest!!!

Past: 4:00 p.m: Late afternoon, packing:

As we started packing, it all started to get fun....

Gina discovered a pair of wigs, and stared at me as if I was a maniac.

I finally looked at her and said," What!" She said, slightly shouting,"Why do you wear a wig!!!? Are you bold?!!!"

I raised my eyebrow, slightly smiling, saying,"Um, no?"

Then she pushed past the girls and yanked my hair, while saying," Explain this!"

I yelped and scowled, saying," What are you doing with my poor hair!!!"

Gina's face was so priceless!!!! Her mouth dropped to the floor, not literally, of course.

My friends, the girls, started laughing.

Gina stuttered, while saying ,"W...W...What.....w....hy a-re y-ou w-earin-g or why the h...eck do....y...ou have a...wig!!! "

I rolled my eyes, saying sacarstically," I was of course going in a date!"

Then her face was priceless, cause I was Hollywood's single. I mean.... I have "lots" I mean really lots of date request, but I just say no.....

Why?

Jasper..... *sigh* tell you about it later....

Back to the story, I laughed so hard at her face, I could literally feel tears in my eyes.

I wiped my happy tears and said," Darling, I am using that for disguises, cause "duh" paparazzi, so I am disguising my self." I did a hand quoting in the air at the "duh."

She looked at me in shock at what she heard before still, and started muttering as she walk back to pack my stuffs,"Really, wow, did she had to do it! Ha Ha, so funny!"

And this was the unhappy news, ladies and gents!!!!

Lucy, then suddenly spoke up, making all of us jump," Um...Diana... I have to talk to you, I mean "we" have to talk to you."

I said, sitting at my bed," What?"

Emily gulped immediately, that mentioned her nervousness.

Hey, I am not a stalker, but they are my best friends, literally for 2 year!!!

Mia said, pulling out a magazine," Um...... you might want to see this."

"You know the "Jasper" guy you told us?" Mia said.

I nodded silently after hearing "Jasper".

"I think we found something about him cause he nearly looked like what you described." Mia said, almost symtheticaly....

And this was almost the scariest thing I saw, almost...

Cause how do you feel if you lost someone, and suddenly he appears in a magazine!!!

Mia gave me the magazine, "New York's Time."

I look at her questionably, she said," Open it to "page 6."

I nodded to her and opened to the page 6, the top billionaire category? Huh?

Why?

Then when I saw the picture and the name..... His green orbs , I could recognize it from anywhere. He, Jasper, was my best friend a girl could ever have!