Chapter 15: Miami High, Watch Out, Diana is Back!

Time skip.... Remember....

Quote for day:

"Looks can be deceiving for a puny and pretty human whose grip is strong and powerful enough to witness a death among the enemies."

- beautifulwriter22

___________________________

Diana-

We arrived in our house or I mean mansion. Florida seem same now and then.

I got my bags and suitcases, rushing to the door leaving my friends behind in the car.

Soon after, they followed. I knocked, and said," Mom! Dad! Open up! We are home!

Then I heard shoes and sandals running down the stairs. The door opened in front of my face, I blinked several times just to witness that.

I was grasped into a tight hug, and was given hugs and kisses by mom.

And you know what, I was greatly embarrassed and I was sure my friends where trying to keep their laughter, judging from their facial expression after I got out from my mom terrible grip hug.

*4 hours of introducing and settling down*

I fell back in my bed as I sighed in sheer exhaustion. Done, talking to my parents, introducing my friends, and unpacking my stuffs.

*sigh*

Then I got up, "again" and started getting my clothes and school bag ready for tomorrow, "our" first day off school in Miami High.

Luckily, we need only one grade left, which is 12th grade. The rest of the grade, two words: Home Schooled, or is it one word, dunno!?

Hey, getting ready each night, is like a instinct in me. So don't say what's with the instinct, cause shut up!

After, I finished getting my school stuff and clothes ready, I went downstairs, just in time to see almost all of my friend smooching and you know the worst, 2 words:

"Parents Smooching!"

And worst of all, guess where....

In the counter

I gave a ear - piercing scream that made everyone stop and fall down.

All of them started saying," What happen?"

Then I screamed as I massaged my head," Shut the hell up, it is started to get to my nerves."

Then all of them stop and said," Sorry, Diana."

"It's okay, sorry, I guess cause I hadn't had enough sleep." I said as I plopped down in the couch tiredly.

Lucy came to me and hugged, saying softly," How about we go around and freshen up a bit?"

I nodded as I went to my room. I went to the bathroom and splash some water in my face.

Then I wiped it with the towel and chooses a orange spaghetti top and a blue short. I tied my hair in a bun, and slipped on my red old wig, I worn a ages time ago.

Now it look like supermodel me except with red hair. But we are not done yet, darlings.

I combed the tangles and brought a temporal dye. I use the paste and painted my eyebrow faint red. Now I began to look like my old self. But a little bit thinner and a super killing body that girls hope for, and boys want to go to bed in.

Then I put some red lip balm and.....
As I looked at myself, I saw.....

Red haired girl with rep full lips, pink cheeks, had tan skin and killer body.

Wells that the fake me, with wigs. Yup, me, ordinary me. That is so not me, it is me in disguise.

Well.... done.....

Not yet, putting on my sandals and grabbing my purse, with my stuffs on it. Now I am done.

Little me said," Looking hot, girl."
I smiled as I walk through my door, closing it, and walked downstairs, just to see a opened-mouthed family and friends.

I said innocently," What?"

They all said fast, yet stupidly as I thought," What are you wearing?"

I said, smirking," My disguise, cause I do not certainly want paparazzi chasing me 24/7!"

"Ok....well I am going to change." said Gina, as she ran upstairs to the guest room.

Dusty followed by the others ran upstairs to change in their disguise, leaving me and my mom and dad.

They stared at me, openmouthed. Mom, who was first to break the ice, said tearfully as she hugged me in a death trap," Oh, my baby, growing up."

As she released me from her death hug, I promise myself not to judge a person from their size, cause lets say, mom has a death trap.

Then 5 minutes later, our conversation started to begin.

We talked about my career, school, and friends. Surprisingly, my parents listen to me solemnly.

Then my friends trampled the poor stairs as they came down, each one different.

Oh, I think I could here the poor stairs saying to each other," Oooh, watch out for that sharp heels honey."

But I know them, so well I could tell them apart.Which I am so proud off, not to brag, ladies and gents."

Well, nevermind of this, I said to them, gasping for my breath as I finish telling them,"Guys, our front names stays the same but last names don't. Emma,already change our last name but Victoria and I own will be stars. Cause of family. Your last name, which you seem to know already will be given to you later in email by Emma and the paper works for school are done by Emma, so yeah."

They nodded.

Dusty said," Come on, let's go."

Gina said,"Let's go to the malls!!!"

I smiled at my friend who was happy.

Miami High, Watch Out, Diana is Back!

____________________________

Did u like it? There will be a surprise chapter coming up!

Well:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

Please do, that and I will be greatly honored!

Thanks!

- Beautifulwriter22